Wasn't expecting that!.......

Lets share some success on this wet and windy Friday (well in the UK anyway! :()

What change has surprised you the most so far on your weight loss/fitness journey, something you weren't expecting whether it be a mental or physical difference??

Answers on a postcard!.....(or I suppose you could just hit "reply"....:tongue: )

Replies

• porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    This is the first time I've gone all winter without catching the cold or flu. Now that I think about it, I actually haven't been sick since last April. Usually I catch everything that is going around.

I may not be losing weight as quick as I want, but obviously I am much healthier as a result of my lifestyle change.
  • I guess I didnt REALLY expect to lose a cup size so quickly lol
  • allehp
    allehp Posts: 96
    I had no idea I'd ever be able to run for a half hour without stopping...and enjoy it! :)
  • I wasn't expecting to actually enjoy exercising and miss it when I don't do it. Even when I lost weight before, I NEVER felt like that. That's how I know I've changed my life.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    keep em coming, some great life changing differences there! well done! :smile:

I forgot to mention mine! duh!....For me it has been the learning curve of nutrition, I now think about everything that I eat and find myself planning ahead to overcome problems :)...Oh and I haven't had a beer/whiskey in nearly 3 months and I don't miss it!!
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    I never expected to become so aware of whats in the food i'm eating. And i never expected to loose weight off my wedding ring finger .... lol my ring slides about all over the place..... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    I wasn't expecting that within two months of buying larger pants (my others were too small), that they'd be so large that I'd need to take them in!:-P I'm happy my, once too snug pants, now fit more comfortably!

Shannon