Having a bad day mentally

Options
I am just tired and just don't want to do anything! I don't want to exercise, I don't even want to be awake. LOL I need a big mood booster and the scale certainly didn't give that to me this morning. BLAH......

Replies

• CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Hang in there!!!!! You've lost 14 already - that's GREAT! :bigsmile:
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    Same here, I have been on here for 25 days and only lost one pound so far, plus I have been working out like crazy!!! I started my workout this morning and then turned it off, just too tired, I will do it later today though.... :)
  • rajs214
    Options
    So sorry but I promise you that even if you just go for a wlk you will feel better! You are doing great..keep it up!
  • KateGreat
    Options
    Everyone gets a "blah" day. Allow yourself to go with it. But then jump back into it tomorrow. It is just as important to rest physically and mentally as it is to get a good workout. Have yourself a healthy energy-filled breakfast, and do something just for you that makes you feel good.
  • lclarius
    lclarius Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I felt like that in the beginning of the week. I like to blame it on the weather change. I have been trying to go for a walk on my lunch break to help break up the day and it has really helped.
  • toni1011
    toni1011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I totally understand...I lost almost 10 lbs but some how I have put on a pound, and have been under my calories and drinking a gallon of water a day! It is depressing... and if I didn't have to be at work, I would be back in bed! However, I know everyone is right...just do it and you will feel better. YOU CAN DO IT!!! (use the rob schnieder little voice when you say it!!)
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Try listening to a free fitness or inspirational podcast while you work or drive or (even better,) walk or work out!
    Just hearing someone speaking "to me" in a positive, uplifting, inspiring way helps keep me on the straight and narrow.

I like "Inside Outside Weight Loss" from Renee Stephens

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/inside-out-weight-loss-aligning/id264747378

but check out the many great FREE podcasts on Itunes that you can be listening to within seconds.

Good luck today!

Linda
  • jlbryant2
    jlbryant2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Take some time out for yourself by doing something you enjoy, taking a long bubble bath, going for a nature walk, or have a spa day, which will help rejuvenate your mind and relax you so you can feel good again! Keep on going and dont give up because success is not found through failure! You have done a great job and look at your accomplishments to find the motivation to push forward!
  • peteyTwang
    Options
    thanks @manymuses... i will definitely look up the podcasts!
  • Babygotback82
    Options
    I have a really good site for you to look at, its called bodyrock.tv and the work outs are only about 20 minutes long and they seriously work like crazy! I used to go to the gym 5 days a week but I havent got the type of results that I have with this. It looks tough, but you just gotta remember that you can start at any level and even if you cant complete it one day, soon you will be able to. She lists modifications as well :) If helps with weight loss :)
  • capnananda
    capnananda Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your support. I got through it and managed to get on my elliptical for 30 minutes and have the motivation for some pilates too. I am feeling much better about m journey now. I will not give up!!
  • tauns
    tauns Posts: 29
    Options
    I know I have said on here before but WATER! When you feel blah and don't want to exercise go drink a glass of water. I don't know what it is about that magical fluid but it's magic. Drink, drink, drink! :)
  • RockCreak
    Options
    We are entitled to those days... believe me.. I just came out of a blah week. (just this week)

But you know what... I had to fight through it. I had to ask for strength and believe me... I got it.

You can get back up again! And you will.