people of MFP!!!

Options
lol i made it seem important didnt i? I just have a question. Going to a hibachi grill tonight for dinner. What do you think would be a better option(lower calories) shrimp and chicken or shrimp and scollops? Im only going to eat a little rice because i know theres alot of yummy calories there.

Replies

• OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Google to see if the site has a nutritional menu...!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Google to see if the site has a nutritional menu...!

I did and they dont
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    I think whichever way you go - ask that they do not put any extra butter and very little oil on your food. THe biggest problem with hibachi places is they first squeeze oil on the grill (yes, a little is needed) then they add large pats of butter to your meats, veggies, etc.

Good luck and have fun!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I think whichever way you go - ask that they do not put any extra butter and very little oil on your food. THe biggest problem with hibachi places is they first squeeze oil on the grill (yes, a little is needed) then they add large pats of butter to your meats, veggies, etc.

Good luck and have fun!

waaaah lol its a quadroople date and i dont know these people so i dont want to be "that girl" lol
  • jilllk84
    jilllk84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My sister went to Hibachi last week and was also concerned about what to get. I believe she did chicken and scallops as the best health option. I like to use the Livestrong website to figure out calories for eating out.