Full time working mom of 3 kids

Options
I am a Full time mom, wife, and employee. I am always on call and find it hard to work out when all I want to do is sleep or put my feet up at the end of the day. I lack energy, but want the results. Anyone have the same problem?

Replies

• LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Yup, I am a case manager for three group homes so I am always on-call. I have a 7 month old. I LOVE the mornings so I wake up faithfully 6 times a week at 4:45am to work out. My husband thinks I am insane but I love the peacefullness and it's a great way to start your day! Good luck!
  • makasia46
    Options
    I'm in the same position. I figured being a healthy mom was very important, so I made time to work out. It is hard, but being unhealthy was a lot harder for me and my family.
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of 3 who works full time and then some and I have had to rearrange things but I manage to get a work out in at least 3 times a week, usually 5 times. I work out after supper and get the kids involved if possible. I made a deal with myself where I'll work out for 5 minutes and if at the end of those 5 minutes I'm still too tired then I'll quit but so far I haven't quit once. I feel great after getting even 20 mins of Turbo Jam or something else in. And strength training too.