Best exercise for weight loss?

Options
What is the best exercise for weight loss without gaining muscle? I am very pettite and dont want to look bulky... Any ideas?

Replies

• ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire baby!!!! No doubt!
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I agree with Deb. I think Turbofire is the best and believe me I have tried many of the home fitness workouts that are out there like 30 day shred, taebo, the firm, etc. Turbofire by far is the best.
  • starrider4
    starrider4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi Halina20- I'm in support of any program that helps people reach their goals and I understand your concerns about "bulking" but want to reassure you that you would have to put insane amounts of time heavy lifting, supplements etc to make that happen. This is a common fear women have but truthfully weight training will change your shape and boost your metabolism faster than anything else! for every pound of muscle you put on your body will effortlessly burn an extra 50 calories a day.And you don't need any equipment bt your body!!!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Mix it up between cardio and strength training.

I like to run/walk and then spend about 30 min on strength. So find something you enjoy doing and stick to it, if you have access to a pool swimming laps is a great thing to do otherwise you can attend gym classes which are also fun and mix it up a lot so you aren't bored. Good luck
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Swimming will burn mega calories and just do a little toning unless you lift weights or strength train along with it.