bachlorette.....

Options
So last night I watched the bachlorette ....and I cannot believe she sent Graham home what was she thinking. And then he pulls out a letter for her on how he feels and she stills sends him home I mean seriously just skip the damn rules and ask him to come back -you can tell she had regreted her decision. Yah it probably was difficult for him being in that situation and not everyone can act happy about it!!!! I am just pissed that he is gone!!!! She said she was sending him home but yet he is the one she was fallin in love with ....don't people try anymore for love or do they think it is suppose to be all easy. I think that she should take off those rose petal glasses and bring him back!!!! It will definetly be interesting now on who she settles on!!

What do you other fans of the show think?

-Kristen

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    So last night I watched the bachlorette ....and I cannot believe she sent Graham home what was she thinking. And then he pulls out a letter for her on how he feels and she stills sends him home I mean seriously just skip the damn rules and ask him to come back -you can tell she had regreted her decision. Yah it probably was difficult for him being in that situation and not everyone can act happy about it!!!! I am just pissed that he is gone!!!! She said she was sending him home but yet he is the one she was fallin in love with ....don't people try anymore for love or do they think it is suppose to be all easy. I think that she should take off those rose petal glasses and bring him back!!!! It will definetly be interesting now on who she settles on!!

What do you other fans of the show think?

-Kristen
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I would have sent Graham home too. She said she was very sad about the fact that he didn't open up to her at all and that they didn't communicate well. Not a good recipe for a life long commitment if you ask me...
  • runawaybride
    Options
    That is true but don't you think it had something to do with the whole afraid of putting yourself out there just to be shut down in front of millions....guys usually want to leave with some dignity intact unlike us woman who are more emotional and cannot hold it in as well. It seems to me when he started to cry that he regreted not speaking to her about his feelins and not giving her that letter sooner?!!

I see your point on communication though!!!!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    That is true but don't you think it had something to do with the whole afraid of putting yourself out there just to be shut down in front of millions....guys usually want to leave with some dignity intact unlike us woman who are more emotional and cannot hold it in as well. It seems to me when he started to cry that he regreted not speaking to her about his feelins and not giving her that letter sooner?!!

I see your point on communication though!!!!

Well my thought is that if he was afraid to put himself out there-National TV wasn't the right forum for him. I agree that it seemed like he regretted his decisions-but a little too late.
  • HOOVEY17
    HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I was shocked that she sent Graham home! I thought it was Jason, and I was bummed because he is my favorite. You can tell she had feelings for him, I wonder if there will be a twist on the season and she will bring him back. She picked my top 4 guys, that never happens! It's such a good season!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I think she got it right. Graham, was not good at communicating and she needs someone who is. She knows that and that is why she sent him home. I personally like Jason. I think she had sort of a school girl crush on Graham, not the real thing. We girls always fall hardest for the ones that can't really give us what we need or want. I think she is being level headed and thinking about forever, not the here and now. I think she can find what she is looking for now that the distraction of Graham is gone. Heck, even his mom told Deanna that he has a hard time with committment. If your momma is telling girls that then obviously he has some issues!!!

Go Jason!!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I have such a hard time because they edit the show the way they want you to see it! I think that scene with Graham on the bench in the backyard told you that she was sending him home...He has so little time alone with her and he cannot even muster a conversation about what they just experienced with his family? Come on now! I would have sent him home too -- this is a contest man, you need to try harder.

and I agree with Bambi, his mom kinda started Deanna thinking about his readiness to be married...again, I don't know if that was edited but that was a bad conversation for him...

I love Jason! Hope she picks that big goober!!
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :sad: I was upset she sent Graham home as well, I think she should of given one more week to see if he would open up. Personnal I think she should of sent Jesse home, he really doesn't put himself out there at all, just sort of hangs back. At this time my pick for her is Jeremy, from the very start he has been the only one REALLY being out there for just her. As for Jason, there is just something there that rubs me the wrong way, like he isn't exactly what he tries to protray he is!:grumble:
  • izzyandobo
    izzyandobo Posts: 41
    Options
    Even though Graham doesn't communicate enough - he was still the best choice for her. She needs someone who is their own person and not just doing everything for her. I think even if she chooses someone else she will regret her decision. I kind of feel sorry for the guy she does go with because the only reason she got rid of Graham was because she wasn't sure he felt the same way she did. It was obvious that she likes him the most. Can't wait for next week!
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am glad she sent Graham home. Maybe she could have waited till next week but i dont think he was right for her. He was just eye candy and she was just all into him because he was sexy and hot. I HOPE she doesnt choose Jeremy. He is SOOOOO BOORING!!. Jesse is nice but he is still a child SO i vote for JASON. He is SOOO SWEET and kind and loving. He would make a LOVELY husband. And if she doesnt choose him, i think he should be chosen as the next bachelor.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I didn't see it yet!!!! It's on my PVR... I can't wait!

Btw... do you guys LOVE that outfit she wore with the white jeans and the gold off the shoulder sweater? I love her because she has a real woman's figure!
    :heart:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I also think he should have tryed a little harder, but it was clear she had fallin hard for him.
    I hope she finds love with one of the other 3, if not she'll have to find graham and take him back!
  • runawaybride
    Options
    Glad to see I am not the only one in love with this season!!!!

My second pick is Jason but I am such a push over when it comes to kids......I think I was balllin my eyes out a couple times there!!!:sad: My husband thinks I am nuts!:noway: This season has really got me confused and that is what I love about it. Deana is putting alot of thought into her decision so hopefully it works out for her in the end!!!