New to the threads, been here full time since Christmas

Options
Hi, I am fairly new to this site, although I have been here since Christmas. I was just putting my food and exercise into my diary, but now I am reaching out and want motivating friends on here. When I hit plataues I get down and depressed even though I know it's all part of the process.
Here's my story.
I have been struggling with my weight for 3 years now..and I am ready to make a change. my highest was 191 and I was at literally my all time low :(. I got diagnosed with fatty liver disease and now, I am ready to make a permanant lifestyle change. Since Christmas 2010 when I was 191, I have lost 13.5 pounds and am down to 177.5. My ultimate goal is 145 or right around there (plus or minus a pound) so when I gain water weight, I am still at my healthy range. I have my family helping, and my husband is fantastic. But I need more motivation! PLEASE HELP!!
I love reading the threads to get ideas, advice, and motivation!

Replies

• Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have added you as a friend. I have similar goals to you, although my all time highest was over 200lbs after my son was born, I have hovered around the 190s for the past few years and last spring I decided it was time to get down to a more healthy weight. I am aiming for a BMI in the healthy range so my ultimate goal is 145ish but I am trying to get to 155 first and then we shall see.