quick low calorie high protien ideas?

Options
ambee0803
ambee0803 Posts: 89 Member
I keep going over my calories! Does anyone have some low calorie, high protien recipes?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ambee0803
    ambee0803 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I keep going over my calories! Does anyone have some low calorie, high protien recipes?:flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I only watch the calories. The rest so far seems to take care of itself. Egg Beaters are quick and are good for low calories good in protein :smile:
    24167.png
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love a quick wrap.....
    flat out wraps, chicken or flank steak, sauteed peppers, portabella mushrooms, onions.....sprinkle goat cheese or blue cheese; or spread lite alouette on the wrap first....very filling yummy meal.......

i'll saute the meat pepper,etc in a large batch so all i have to do is assemble.....
  • juliep1
    juliep1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hard boiled egg whites. Also, turkey jerky, but you have to watch the sodium on that one.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    not a meal idea, but cottage cheese is a great protien. I add it to my smoothies (I just have to make sure I blend it enough to get rid of the chunks)
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    salmon... mmmmm, salmon
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Fish ___ there are tons of different kinds that you can bake or grill. Very low in calories and high in protein. Add a tossed salad or some grilled veges for the side.

You can even make a salad and add tuna to it for protein and to fill you up more.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I got this from HG

1 can Amy's Chunky Tomato Bisque Soup
    1 pouch Chicken of the Sea Clams
    4 oz cooked shrimp

Mix together and warm.

2 servings 185 calories 17 gms protein

I also like

Weight Watchers Smart ones Chicken Santa Fe. I cook 2 zuchinni in a skillet sprayed pam until about 5 minutes until they are brown and add the Chicken Santa Fe. It's a ton of food for less than 200 calories and 21 gms protein.

Good luck
  • alejandra110
    Options
    :tongue: string cheese! love it. quick snack, just get the skim milk kind!