MBM- Day... garblefarb... who's keeping track?!?!

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
I am now officially a mountain girl!
Now if only I can get my legs back! Hee hee hee.. I feel like I'm always just a leeeeetle bit off kilter... Jeremy hasn't had the misfortune of seeing me bust my buns yet, but I'm sure it's a-comin'...
Nothing makes you realize just what an armpit you were living in than seeing rolling mountains blanketed in mist... *sigh*... North Carolina (and a certain boy that lives here) has already won my heart. I wouldn't go back if he wanted me to... *giggle*...

It is ridiculously pretty here.

Current ocular status.... BLOWN.

bushbaby.jpg

I'm finally home.

:heart: Manda

Replies

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I am now officially a mountain girl!
    Now if only I can get my legs back! Hee hee hee.. I feel like I'm always just a leeeeetle bit off kilter... Jeremy hasn't had the misfortune of seeing me bust my buns yet, but I'm sure it's a-comin'...
    Nothing makes you realize just what an armpit you were living in than seeing rolling mountains blanketed in mist... *sigh*... North Carolina (and a certain boy that lives here) has already won my heart. I wouldn't go back if he wanted me to... *giggle*...

It is ridiculously pretty here.

Current ocular status.... BLOWN.

bushbaby.jpg

I'm finally home.

:heart: Manda
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    AWE, how sweet. Have fun. It sure is purty there.
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Is it kinda like this???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkqqMPPg2VI

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    YEA!!! Glad you like it--that part of NC Is beautiful. We did a motorcycle trip on the Blue Ridge Parkway a few years ago--started in Roanoke and rode all the way through to Ashville.

You've got to get J to take you to Mount Mitchell!!! We rode our motorcycles to the top and it was FANTASTIC!

Here's a little about it.

Mount Mitchell is the highest peak of the Appalachian Mountains and the highest peak in eastern North America, excluding island summits. It was the highest point in any state of the United States until Texas joined the union in 1845. The nearest higher point east of the Rocky Mountains is Harney Peak in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Mount Mitchell is located near Burnsville in Yancey County, North Carolina, in the Black Mountain subrange of the Appalachians, and about 32 kilometres (20 mi) northeast of Asheville. It is protected by Mount Mitchell State Park and surrounded by the Pisgah National Forest.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Awwww. I'm so happy for you. :happy: