Turbo Jam!! .....

Options
Anyone interested in doing the Turbo Jam Adavanced programme with me? xxx

Replies

• emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just got like 6 turbo jam DVD's...wonder if I have the one you are doing?
  • 3Heather24
    Options
    That looks fun! I ordered Brazil Butt Lift from the same site!
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    I have Learn & Burn, 20 minute, turbo sculpt, cardio party & ab jam? any the same? xxxx
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. I'd love to have someone to do it with. :smile:
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have them all!
    How does a challenge like this work? I am a newbie :)
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    HunnyLuvsJorge Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I got it on Wed and so far I've done the Learn & Burn, 20 min workout and Sculpt. I was surprised how much I sweat during sculpt cuz the movements are slow, but I guess very effective. I'd love to join you! :) Friend me! :)
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Its lovely to hear all your responses seems like we have a team here ;-)

Did anyone get the Tubo Jam book with the DVD's? They have a set out routine!

Instead of a challenge I was thinking about us all following the routine together and reporting our weekly inch loss/weight loss.

If you do not have the routine.. I can post the details!!

Let me know what u think and if u have any ideas xxx
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I got the whole package--DVDs, book, tape measure. The book says to start by measuring and taking before pics. I did measure, but I'm camera-phobic, so the before pics are not happening!! I did learn and burn 3 days this week, just to get familiar with the moves. I was going to start "for real" on Monday.
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    I got the whole package--DVDs, book, tape measure. The book says to start by measuring and taking before pics. I did measure, but I'm camera-phobic, so the before pics are not happening!! I did learn and burn 3 days this week, just to get familiar with the moves. I was going to start "for real" on Monday.

Thats great! Im starting for real this Monday too!

I have taken all my measurements...

Left arm - 12 1/2"
    Right arm - 12"
    Chest - 36"
    Waist - 32"
    Hips - 42"
    Left Leg - 24"
    Right Led - 24"

If you take a look at my profile pics u will see the results I got last time I stuck with Turbo Jam!

Would u like to give me ur measurements and do this challenge with us?

I was thinking everyone re-post their measurements every Sunday! xxxx
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! I just got my Max Results package a week or so ago and on Friday I received my Fat Buster package with 2 Turbo Jam Live DVDs. I started off strong and enthusiastic as I love the dvds , but one day of unbearable heat just threw me off and I didnt work out that day. And so since then Ive been off track with the program.

So yes please I would like to be part of any challenge or anything thats happening :)

Turbo Jam Buddies please :)

Btw, I started the advance program because I had been exercising before.
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Count me in too!! I just got my Max Results package a week or so ago and on Friday I received my Fat Buster package with 2 Turbo Jam Live DVDs. I started off strong and enthusiastic as I love the dvds , but one day of unbearable heat just threw me off and I didnt work out that day. And so since then Ive been off track with the program.

So yes please I would like to be part of any challenge or anything thats happening :)

Welcome on board!! I will be doing the advanced aswell ;-)

Once you have ur measurements let me know & I will add u on the spreadsheet.

Is every Sunday okay for you to re-post your measurements? xxx
  • megamunch
    Options
    after your recommendation i'm going to get turbo jam asap!
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Thats excellent!! Will be great to have you working out with us! xxx
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    Options
    Yay!! I love having TJ buddies!! Is anyone doing the 10 day starter meal plan? I'd really like to, but I'm gonna have to modify some of the meals. I'll post my measurements by Monday. I think I'm gonna do the advanced. I haven't done the Ab Jam yet. For some reason I'm terrified of it!! haha
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Yay!! I love having TJ buddies!! Is anyone doing the 10 day starter meal plan? I'd really like to, but I'm gonna have to modify some of the meals. I'll post my measurements by Monday. I think I'm gonna do the advanced. I haven't done the Ab Jam yet. For some reason I'm terrified of it!! haha

I wont be doing the meal plan as some of the foods we cannot get in the UK! :-(
    I will be doing advanced! Same as u I have not yet tried Ab jam or turbo sculpt! Seem really really scary haha! But together we WILL do it! xxx
  • fitag
    Options

I will be doing advanced! Same as u I have not yet tried Ab jam or turbo sculpt! Seem really really scary haha! But together we WILL do it! xxx

I wont be doing the meal plan either just the work out. Im in Australia and like you some of the foods are not available but thats ok I know what to eat and what not to eat. I just want to have some Turbo Jam buddies to Jam with! :)

I havent as yet done the sculpt or ab jam but I did do the Cardio Party mix. And like you I cant believe how much I sweat! ...Heaps of Fun too!
  • HunnyLuvsJorge
    Options

I wont be doing the meal plan either just the work out. Im in Australia and like you some of the foods are not available but thats ok I know what to eat and what not to eat. I just want to have some Turbo Jam buddies to Jam with! :)

I havent as yet done the sculpt or ab jam but I did do the Cardio Party mix. And like you I cant believe how much I sweat! ...Heaps of Fun too!
    [/quote]

How awesome! An international TJ group!! LOVING IT!! I did Sculpt the other day and I sweat sooo much! I used 2 or 3 lb weights and I sweat more doing this than I ever have using those huge machines at the gym. I hope I can keep up with cardio jam. Excited!!
  • GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys! I have the videos, but was never able to stick with it. Maybe having buddies will help. Can someone post the schedule for the vids?
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    I'd love to join you guys! I have the videos, but was never able to stick with it. Maybe having buddies will help. Can someone post the schedule for the vids?

No problem at all!! Lovely to have you joining us!!

Once you have your measurements (Left arm, right arm, waist, hips, left leg, right leg) then let me know and I can put u on the spreadsheet. If you can re-post your measurements every Sunday I will be totaling everyones loss to see how well we are all doing!

Here is the routine for Beginner & Advance

Beginner...

Week 1
    Monday - Learn & Burn, Tuesday - Learn & Burn, Wednesday - 20 minute, Thursday - 20 minute, Friday - Rest day, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day

Week 2
    Monday - 20 minute, Tuesday - 20 minute & Ab Jam, Wednesday - Cardio Party, Thursday - 20 minute & Ab Jam, Friday - 20 minute, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day

Week 3
    Monday - 20 minute & Ab Jam, Tuesday - Cardio Party, Wednesday - Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam, Thursday - Cardio Party, Friday - 20 minute & Ab Jam, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day

Week 4
    Monday - Cardio Party, Tuesday - Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam, Wednesday - 20 minute, Thursday - Cardio Party, Friday - Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day

Advanced

Week 1
    Monday - Learn & Burn, Tuesday - 20 minute, Wednesday - Cardio Paarty, Thursday - 20 minute, Friday - Cardio Party, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day

Week 2
    Monday - Cardio Party, Tuesday - 20 minute & Ab Jam, Wednesday - Cardio Party, Thursday - 20 minute & Ab Jam, Friday - Cardio Party, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day

Week 3
    Monday - Cardio Party, Tuesday - Turbo Sculpt, Wednesday - 20 minute & Ab Jam, Thursday - Turbo Sculpt, Friday - Cardio Party, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day

Week 4
    Monday - Cardio Party, Tuesday - Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam, Wednesday - Cardio Party, Thursday - Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam, Friday - Cardio Party, Saturday - Rest day, Sunday - Rest day
  • fitag
    Options

Welcome on board!! I will be doing the advanced aswell ;-)

Once you have ur measurements let me know & I will add u on the spreadsheet.

Is every Sunday okay for you to re-post your measurements? xxx

Il do my measurements this evening and post them :) ...im so excited about starting. So Monday is the day?! should we follow the program exactly even Learn and Burn if we have already done it?

Im so itching to get going :) ....it'll be great to see everyones postings pop up for exercise when MFP automatically posts the exercise for you. Ill be wearing my HRM to track the calories burnt!

:)