Excercise Buddy Spokane,WA or Cheney,WA

Snowlilly49
Snowlilly49 Posts: 9 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello!

If you are in or around these two areas and are looking for a workout buddy here I am! I am very interested in finding someone I am be accountable to and work together to achieve out goals! If you are interested please let me know! I also love to play sports, Tennis, Baseball, Biking etc. I just got a new bike to and would love to go for a ride :)

Replies

• Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    You know you can count me in! I am planning on getting a bike in April. Oh, and since my friend lindsay and I are planning a day trip to the Bowl and Pitcher at riverside you should definatly come! She has a 7 month border collie...so if your goldie like other dogs you can bring her along too! :)
  • Snowlilly49
    Snowlilly49 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey! That sounds great! I am very excited to finally have found someone in the area! I an new to the area so what is the Bowl and Pitcher? Lol but I would love to come, just let me know. I am free all day today if you want to do something and also tomorrow! I would love to bring my pup but she is back home in Seattle, I might bring her, but our place is small. But I loves dogs so it should be fun! Text or call, so we can be more in touch :) 360-689-9765.
  • Sara7Taylor
    Sara7Taylor Posts: 112 Member
    The Bowl and Pitcher is a part of Riverside state park on the outskirts of Spokane. The bowl and pitcher area has a lot of hiking trails and picnic areas. The river is wild loud and very beautiful near the bowl and pitcher. :)
This discussion has been closed.