Anyone in S.E. Mass

Options
I was wondering if there were any of you in South Eastern Massachusetts. Bristol County area maybe to plan some sort of get together? Or if people are interested a larger gathering somewhere for New England. Just figured I'd put it out there.

Replies

• rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if there were any of you in South Eastern Massachusetts. Bristol County area maybe to plan some sort of get together? Or if people are interested a larger gathering somewhere for New England. Just figured I'd put it out there.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Hey I am! lol...

um not bristol county though...plymouth....but nice to meet you!

hugs!
    ali
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    You south shore weenies! NORTH SHORE RULES

<ducks behind a bush>
  • ali106
    Options
    You south shore weenies! NORTH SHORE RULES

<ducks behind a bush>

ahem...as a north shore gal born and raised...brothaaaaa:wink: ....Eastie representin'!!!:heart: ....I will find you behind that there bush and kick your superman-house-owning-w/ a big- o'- pool -butt! lol....:laugh:

I will say this...it sure is a different world LOL....

hugs!
    Ali
  • banks1850
    Options
    LOL, who'd a thunk it.

Side note, someone in my office today said "irregardless" in a sentance. I wanted to smack him!
    THAT'S NOT A WORD! Is it only around here that people say that? Why can't you just say regardless?

it's like people who pronounce nuclear N-U-C-U-L-A-R wtf is that?

sorry, I had to rant.
  • ali106
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh my thing is how about talking to someone from your o' stomping grounds and they say Kid...about 20 times:embarassed: ....Kid, its unbelievable seeing you Kid,...omg you don't change kid....so you how you doin' kid?! .....

okay and these are peeps in the 30's and 40's....lol....silly but I still love it!

hugs!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ali, when I come visit, will you take me to Plymouth??? Is it close?? I have never been there...and haven't seen much of Salem either. I love Boston though! Did the Freedom Trail tour a few years ago on like the hottest day of the year(it was in July)! LMAO! No one told me that when you get to the top of Bunker Hill monument, that there is no fresh air! OMG! I thought I was going to pass out!
  • ali106
    Options
    Girl!!! we sooo will!!!

I'll take you on the freedom trail...to the north end to see Paul Revere's house and eat in Boston's little Italy....then we'll also go to Salem...to see the House of the Seven Gables and the Witch Museum....
    and OH we can so go to Plymouth Plantation....and try to make the character actors come out of character like the boys in my 6th grade class use to do...lmbo...or not! lol

but sure girly where ever and whatever you sweet heart desires!!!

hugs...just come on down boo!
    ali :flowerforyou:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad to know there are people on this site that are nearby. Thanks !!!!!!!
  • banks1850
    Options
    Ali, when I come visit, will you take me to Plymouth??? Is it close?? I have never been there...and haven't seen much of Salem either. I love Boston though! Did the Freedom Trail tour a few years ago on like the hottest day of the year(it was in July)! LMAO! No one told me that when you get to the top of Bunker Hill monument, that there is no fresh air! OMG! I thought I was going to pass out!

Lol, opposite directions. Salem is fun, Wait until late september or early october to go though, cuz it's way more fun around Halloween (trust me, I live next town over); but I wouldn't go to Plymouth, there is nothing there. Plymoth plantation, now that is a little more fun (2 different places, plymouth ma is an actual town on the south shore).
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am near Ali - in Hanover off Route 3....
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Im in Worcester..... sigh :yawn: :ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Lol, opposite directions. Salem is fun, Wait until late september or early october to go though, cuz it's way more fun around Halloween (trust me, I live next town over); but I wouldn't go to Plymouth, there is nothing there. Plymoth plantation, now that is a little more fun (2 different places, plymouth ma is an actual town on the south shore).

I want to see Plymouth Rock though!! LOL! Remember, history nerd here!!! Is it really not worth visiting?? Is it not nearby? LOL! I know a little about Mass but not a lot!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

I want to see Plymouth Rock though!! LOL! Remember, history nerd here!!! Is it really not worth visiting?? Is it not nearby? LOL! I know a little about Mass but not a lot!
    That's where we went for our summer vacation last year. We had a house on White Horse Beach in Manomet. We went up to Plymouth a couple of times that week. As far as the rock...
    ry%3D300

here's the boat
    ry%3D300
    whale watch
    ry%3D300
  • ali106
    Options

well there is a nice beach and the ROCK lol.OOO and salt water taffy!! lol and gift shops...and the may flower if I remember correctly LOL...been awhile since I was there...its not far from me....I'll take you ...dont' listen to that Banksie...he's friends w/ an evil elf....born out of you know what!!! lmbo.....we love you banks!
    hugs!
    ali
  • ali106
    Options

That's where we went for our summer vacation last year. We had a house on White Horse Beach in Manomet. We went up to Plymouth a couple of times that week. As far as the rock...
    ry%3D300

here's the boat
    ry%3D300
    whale watch
    ry%3D300

high fives Jen...nice job lady! lol

oh and tell her about the taffy... mmmm LOL

you did get some didn't ya....lol
  • ali106
    Options

LOL....young blood you're silly! How was the Phantom BBQ?....mmm wish I had me some of that today!!!

hugs!
  • jenbar
    Options
    double post, sorry!
  • jenbar
    Options
    ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300

ry%3D300
    gotta love this confident indian!
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

LOL....young blood you're silly! How was the Phantom BBQ?....mmm wish I had me some of that today!!!

hugs!

Phantom BBQ was delicious,
    when they come back try the pulled pork and chicken nachos.... it wasnt even too bad on the calories...
    probably......haha