Eat kleenex and you will loose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    How many calories does a tissue have??? :laugh:

Sorry, somebody had to do it. It might as well be me! :bigsmile:

I don't know, but carpet fuzz is in the food database.

Really??! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! :laugh:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Reason three million I would never encourage my children to ever lust after fame or be involved with Hollywood or celebrity. I cross my fingers daily that they don't get any stupid idea that having everyone digging through your garbage for private information and eating like an alien to prop up maximum thinness is a grand life.

@NoAdditives:
    What is scary is that if our true goals regarding weight loss, for most, and our thoughts about our bodies were completely health centric there would be more tangible and well defined limits vs just the goal of being 'skinny' or 'thinner'. What I mean by this is that even though we have stats like BMI or other measures, a person, as evidenced all around us, can just maintain mentally that they *must* lose more and more and more no matter what!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahaha OMG I found it!
    Check under Casey's General Store Floor Fuzz or just Floor Fuzz.
    now you know I had to look....

YOU LIED!!! :sad:

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    I think it depends on if it's a new one or used. :wink:

Ahhh! Good point!! How many calories does snot have?? :ohwell:
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    That is horrible! Just imagine what that does to your insides...Wow...Kleenex...that is quite sad....

Ow not a nice thought but I suppose the tissue would clean you out on the way through:laugh:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Im guessing if you get the one with lotion on it you can get some moisturizer too...
    That is horrible! Just imagine what that does to your insides...Wow...Kleenex...that is quite sad....

Ow not a nice thought but I suppose the tissue would clean you out on the way through:laugh:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i thought this was a joke. apparently not. why not just eat healthy........food. it's filling. oh well. not judging
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    bwahahahaha OMG I found it!
    Check under Casey's General Store Floor Fuzz or just Floor Fuzz.
    now you know I had to look....

YOU LIED!!! :sad:

Exactly how much is 1 scoop?? Wow, my throat is getting tickly and I almost gag'd trying to imagine eating it... Its sad that people at willing to stoop to that level to have a nice body.

Now that I think about it, I think I remember a dog that died from eating too much toilet paper? Anyone remember that?
  • tneeland
    tneeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @ Dmonique85 hope the mattress didn't have bed bugs LOL
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I can't help but think of how horrid their bowel movements are...sorry I had to bring it up, how the hell do you poop kleenex or cotton balls?
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! I saw an episode of "My Strange Addiction" where someone did that with toilet paper. It wasn't to lose weight, but I can't believe that someone would do it for that reason. And I thought I had weight issues. Sad!

I saw it, too-- (normally don't watch any reality TV, but this was in a waiting room where I didn't have control of the remote). As I recall, the woman had constant problems with constipation, and the counselor also advised her about the nasty chemicals (chlorine high among them) that she was ingesting on a regular basis.

Definitely NOT a good diet plan!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    there wa a model that died not to long ago and it turned out she was living on tissue and lettuce leaves for like 3 months
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    there wa a model that died not to long ago and it turned out she was living on tissue and lettuce leaves for like 3 months

That's very sad.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    @ Dmonique85 hope the mattress didn't have bed bugs LOL

If it did maybe it would give her extra protein. :laugh:
  • lemurlibs1291
    lemurlibs1291 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done this before. Paper, tissue, god knows what. Luckily (if stupidly) my ED means that ultimately not knowing the calorie content of the food meant I stopped eating it. It probably had quite a lot to do with my current digestive problems! So yeah not advisable!!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    So very very sad...makes me so angry. I hope I can teach my daughter to love herself, and that she wont resort to such horrible methods all in the name of being skinny.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I've done this before. Paper, tissue, god knows what. Luckily (if stupidly) my ED means that ultimately not knowing the calorie content of the food meant I stopped eating it. It probably had quite a lot to do with my current digestive problems! So yeah not advisable!!!

Hugs to you I hope you are getting the support and help you need
  • lemurlibs1291
    lemurlibs1291 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)