Finally fit a size 10 (UK)!!

Options
I'm still a tad flabby, but my gosh, didn't think it would be so soon! I'm delighted :D from a 14 down to a 10 in 2 and a half months. And I must say this site as well as so many people have helped. Still another dress size to go down though. *sigh*

And another thing. To all those who have lost close to hundreds and more, and those who have little to lose but are working their little behinds off to get fit and healthy, you're all inspirations and I feel so proud of you folks!! Weight loss is a whole lifestyle change, and personally I think it's a blessing that we can work to get fit and stay fit for longer. Sometimes I'm SOOOOO glad I wasn't naturally a slim person. There's so many slim people out there that fuel their bodies with junk and risk their lives more, bur you'd never even think about that side of things just because they LOOK healthy. Be proud and feel good about yourself people!! <3

Replies

• paigemang♥
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    That's great! :drinker:

I'm aiming for a 12 (down from an 18/20, in a 14/16 at the minute!)
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Congrats!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    well done!

do you mind me asking how tall you are?
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic well done!

We are pretty similar in the weight stakes :) I started at 146lbs and want to be 126 :) would love to be in a size 8. Am size 12 at the mo slowly working to a 10 :)
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options

We are pretty similar in the weight stakes :) I started at 146lbs and want to be 126 :) would love to be in a size 8. Am size 12 at the mo slowly working to a 10 :)
  • sabichu
    Options
    Thank you!! And @pinkprincess1986, well done to you missy! Keep going at it :D I always find it's better to judge weight loss by clothes sizes opposed to the pounds you lose.
  • sabichu
    Options
    well done!

I'm 5'2". A proper shorty! :D I'm slightly pear/hourglass shaped. I think that's why I'm fitting into a size 10 right now cos my waist is small but hips are rather wide. 38" at the mo around the lower waist (where my jeans sit). I'm aiming for a size 8 too. May take a while though! Things will only get harder from now on :s
  • sabichu
    Options

I love finding people with similar statistics and goals to me! Definitely motivating. You'll get there girly :D
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    well done!

I'm 5'2". A proper shorty! :D I'm slightly pear/hourglass shaped. I think that's why I'm fitting into a size 10 right now cos my waist is small but hips are rather wide. 38" at the mo around the lower waist (where my jeans sit). I'm aiming for a size 8 too. May take a while though! Things will only get harder from now on :s

Well done!!

You're still and inch taller than me.
    :smile:

I am also very pear shaped so I think I'll end up being like you. Thank you. This thread has been very helpful to me.
  • sabichu
    Options
    well done!

Well done!!

You're still and inch taller than me.
    :smile:

I am also very pear shaped so I think I'll end up being like you. Thank you. This thread has been very helpful to me.

No problem sweetie! Haha, being pear/hourglass shaped can be very deceiving. I've seen people who are heavy weight wise but their body shape makes them look slimmer! Our shape can be an advantage especially when you're close to your goal, I think I'll surprise myself and find that I don't need to be at a 120 to look and feel healthy, maybe een 130 will be good enough for me! Depends on the way you're losing weight too. A nice and gradual weightloss does so many favours to our bodies. PS - I love finding other shorties! And being short myself. Haha.
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well done! Fantastic going! Hopefully it wont be long before I'm somewhere near that size, its inspirational to see so many folk doing so well on here
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!