Which Magazine is your favorite?

Options
I want to subscribe to a magazine (it's through my sons' school - so the selection is limited). I have narrowed down my choices to:

FITNESS

WOMEN'S HEALTH

SHAPE

Which one is best?

Thanks

:)

Replies

• catmandoodle
    Options
    Don't know which is the best but I would choose Women's Health.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    womens health
  • london_station
    Options
    I think Womens Health or Shape.
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Women's Health. I subscribe to that and Fitness and I like Women's Health better.
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I like to read Women's Health.
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    1950's national geographics
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    I want to subscribe to a magazine (it's through my sons' school - so the selection is limited). I have narrowed down my choices to:

FITNESS

WOMEN'S HEALTH

SHAPE

Which one is best?

Thanks

I can't stand any of those. Most of the women are skinny fat and look sickly. They do WAY too much cardio, and if there is a weight around it's like 3 or 5 pounds. I read Oxygen mag and Clean Eating.
  • dihardcheer86
    Options
    I personally love Shape.. it always has multiple workouts and recipes. And includes real people's weight loss stories

I had a subscription to Health and Fitness but wasn't impressed with either..
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I like Health and Women's Health.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    What about Self? They show actual studies by universities and professionals.
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Womens Health! although SELF is my ultimate favorite :)
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    BTW, your local library should carry all or most of them. Checkouts are usually for one week, so you don't actually have to subscribe to any.
  • Thyme4achange
    Options
    I love Self, but it is not available through the fundraising program. :tongue:
  • Thyme4achange
    Options
    Hi AmeMahoney:

I know, but I am doing it to support my sons' fundraiser. There is also one called Eating Well? The Clean Eating one and Oxygen are available too. What is Oxygen like?
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i like frist
    and womans world i would get shape
  • cdino
    cdino Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like Clean Eating, Fitness, Woman's Health and Weight Watchers magazine (even though I don't follow the weigh watcher's program).
    Hard to say which is my favorite...depends on the month...
  • Steph70508
    Options

FITNESS

WOMEN'S HEALTH

SHAPE

Which one is best?

Thanks

I can't stand any of those. Most of the women are skinny fat and look sickly. They do WAY too much cardio, and if there is a weight around it's like 3 or 5 pounds. I read Oxygen mag and Clean Eating.

I agree! I love Oxygen magazine. There isn't all the "fluff" like the others (fashion, make up tips). There are only articles on fat loss, healthy eating with recipes, and lots of exercises. I also like that the women are "fit" and not "skinny".