does support help?

Options
I've tried dieting before but this time im really serious and I know im younger than a lot of people on here but I really wanna reach my goals and i was wondering if having support on here helps? If it does can I have some friends on here? Thanks so much I really wanna stay with this. good luck to all! :)

Replies

• lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yes it truely does help! Welcome to MFP, Feel free to add me!
  • hollyhen
    Options
    support does help, and just so u know when ur younger it's easier to loose weight, i have a hard time because of my age.
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    I have just joined but I can already tell that my friends aswell as others on this board, is going to help me alot with reaching my goals! Good luck <3 I am adding you.
  • fireflyangel22
    fireflyangel22 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Support is the best motivator!! It keeps you accountable for your eating and exercising habits, but it also provides encouragement for those days when you feel you have fallen off the wagon. Welcome!!:smile:
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! and yeah i know its easier to lose weight when your younger, and Im pretty much very young but its just really hard for me to keep my will power going but hopefully Im finally ready to make better choices and change my lifestyle :D
  • mamacath
    Options
    new to the site myselff and yes the support is fabulous .. big help , alot of ideas & tips .. I will send you request .. we all are here to help any way we can :flowerforyou: