This has been the worst week ever

Options
2»

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    That was such a good story, in so many ways. I'll definitely want a copy of your debut novel :flowerforyou:
  • suzieqdiva
    suzieqdiva Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I burst out laughing on point 2) of your listing & could not stop! Love it.. thanks for your post as I needed it today. God bless & Good luck my dear:-)
  • LinziFarr
    Options
    OH...MY..GOD!!! Steph!!! This post is worthy of sending in to some newspaper or talk show or something awesome that will make you famous. You are a seriously good writer by the way!
    Your pants falling off in public has got to be one of the most amazing weight loss stories I have heard in a long time. I am glad to see your motivation has come back and that you are pleased with your results (which are outstanding!). I can't wait to see you on tuesday and get back to kicking your butt.
  • luvslife2
    Options
    :laugh: I've been away for a week and am catching up. I laughed out loud, seriously, have you ever thought about writing? Thank you for sharing that 'moment'. You really brought it home. Kudos to you, you persevered, and look at you now! You already have won. Have a great day Steph!
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    Thanks for the boost, this has put a huge smile on my face! It's crazy how something so awkward and embarrasing like exposing your tush to the entire shop can make you get back on track!

Good work chick, and keep going! I almost gave up too but it's the inspiring people like you that help keep us all on track!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I loved your post too! So funny yet so inspiring. I came to this post because I was looking for a thread to motivate me to get my butt in the other room and work out. I just can't seem to get motivated today. Your post helped! Thanks for posting it and for the record, I'm glad it was a post...I wouldn't have found it if it were a blog post.