Does anyone else use Wii Dance games as cardio?

Options
I love playing Michael Jackson: The Experience. Makes you work up a sweat after playing for about 30 mins continuously and it's fun! I'm never sure how many calories I burn by doing it though. I log it as "Aerobic, low impact" just to be safe. Does anyone know how many calories you'll burn playing these dancing games? And what are your favourite fitness games to play?

Replies

• wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do the "my fitness coach - dance workouts", and they are good for burning cals, but that one tells you the calls burned. I don't know how you work it out if it doesn't tell you ...

The EA sports active 1 and more workouts is good too.
  • sabichu
    Options
    Maybe I need to invest in a heart rate monitor lol.
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii. Even though I can't dance I try to keep up and it gives me an excellent cardio workout.

TTFN,
    R
  • sabichu
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii. Even though I can't dance I try to keep up and it gives me an excellent cardio workout.

TTFN,
    R

Ohhhh I really want to get that! I've been wanting to start Zumba for ages. They do it at a school near me as well as a the gym (Far to pricey for me though) but there's people that go there who I don't really want to see :/ Sucks! Rather do it in the comfort of my own home though :D
  • LadyC1984
    Options
    Hi

I log the wii jst dance 2 as dance, you can choose from alot of options.

Hope this helps:happy:
  • sabichu
    Options
    Hi

I log the wii jst dance 2 as dance, you can choose from alot of options.

Hope this helps:happy:

Good idea... lol. Seeing as it is dancing! Thank you!