Just Starting Out...

Options
Hi, I'm a mom of 3 boys, 6, 4 & 3 years old. I have been dealing with my weight all my life. Though right now, I'm at 215 pounds which is the weight I was at when I graduated from high school. Then in 2000 I weighed in at my lowest at 140 pounds. I loved myself and felt great. But I also smoked cigarettes and in December of 2001 I decided to quit smoking. 3 months later I gained 40 pounds, and it just started escalating after that.

I just started my fitness pal on 2/15 and so far I love it! No weight change yet, I've been weighing myself everyday, which I'm going to stop because I'm obsessing to much about it. I use my computer and my ipod touch to record my food intake and it's so easy and so fun to do. I even did an EA Sports Active workout yesterday and been drinking my water. Though, I would like some friends, so I can view their progress, which will hopefully motivate me. I can't wait until I weigh in on Tuesday, hopefully it'll go down.

Replies

• SeaShell33
    Options
    Hello! I have only been on mfp for about 2 weeks and I am really loving it! You can add me as your friend if you want :smile:
  • DoubleO7
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you can also add me as a friend :)
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a mom of 3 yr old and 1 yr old. I started in Jan and love this site. You can add me too.
    I find the site so motivational and full of helpful info.
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi, I've been on this site for a while but just came back to it with renewed commitment last week. I'm a Mom of 2 - boy age 8, girl age 12. Weekly weigh in is on Friday for me. Would love more friends and more accountability! Feel free to add me.
  • mycatslove
    Options
    Cool, just sent friend request to all of you. I love this app to, I think this is what I REALLY needed!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome you will love it... anyone feel free to add me..
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend...I started in mid January. I too am a mom, I have 5 kids ages 10, 8, 6, 3, and 19 months. Good luck in your wieght loss. This site does make it fun and I have found that I really stop and think about what I eat.
  • aldouane
    Options
    i am here 2.... not easy but fun i quit smoking over a year ago & i let myself go & also a new relationship kinda got 2 comfortable & my man is away workin so we can pay some bills faster....lol..

the things we do 4 love....lol