Just Starting Out - Love this tool

Options
Hi, I am just starting out and am loving Myfitnesspal! I starting my daily diary last Sunday and have lost about 5 lbs this week. I am inspired and want to keep going! My daughters and I are doing this together. I was surprised to find myself over 200 lbs at age 45. Time to make changes and get fit for myself and my family. My horses will appreciate it too. :laugh:

Replies

• Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    Hi! I also just joined.. I started my own weight loss program last Sunday and only found MyFitnessPal in the Android Market yesterday. I think I'm in love. Using this program is so much easier than what I was doing. I don't think I lost any weight this week (probably gained, actually), but I'm looking forward to weighing in next week!!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I was watching Louis Anderson the comedian talking about being overweight and how the horses cringe when he walks by. Funny stuff!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • BACKDROPsilhouette
    Options
    I've also gained a bit this week, maybe because I'm eating a bit more than I usually do (and I've been working out), but I am also in love with this site! I'm excited to see how my weight loss goes with using the tools they have.