Hello! 1 week in MFP

Options
Hey all! Hope you are having a great weekend. I am on day 6 of MFP and I have been editing my profile and put up my first blog this morning. I wanted to take a minute and post a hello shout out and let everyone know that I am enjoying others stories of success, tips and even their trials they are facing head on in their journey to better health. It is encouraging to me to know that there are others who are facing the same things I have or will be facing in this journey, and to see the success stories that come from hanging in there!
My profile picture really shows why.. the outward why anyway of why I am here. The inward why is in the form of my heart, lungs bones muscles... I am going to kill myself with food if I don't stop and get it together. I have to much to live for, so on this journey no mater how long, failure IS NOT an option. I am sure I will stumble and fall and be discouraged along the way, but I will succeed. My blog goes a bit more into it! Hope to make some new friends here too. Friends are such a glorious gift!

I am off to update my about me a bit more.. :-) Have a blessed weekend everyone!
Laura

Replies

• kjsmith567
    Options
    Great!! Joining MFP is the first and best step. Have a great journey I know that I have so far. This is the first time that I have begun to lose weight and build muscle the right way. The support on this website is amazing and it helps to know that you are not alone. :bigsmile:
  • brandihutchinson
    Options
    Hi! I just started around a week ago and I love it! This site helps me keep track of everything I do and eat, which for me is so helpful so I don't have to write all the nutrition facts on a piece of paper and keep track that way. You can do it and you will have friends to help and encourage you all the way! It will be hard, but you can do it!!!!
  • pecket83
    Options
    Welcome! It will be a journey but learn as much as you can. :) Good Luck