The Ongoing Struggle: weight loss- and maintenance

Ambiguous32
Ambiguous32 Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I went to an aerobics class, and someone introduced me to theis site. This is my first day here, and I think this is an excellent tool to me acheiving my weight loss goals...
Wish me Luck!

Replies

• Hello, I went to an aerobics class, and someone introduced me to theis site. This is my first day here, and I think this is an excellent tool to me acheiving my weight loss goals...
    Wish me Luck!
  • :bigsmile: WELCOME!! You are going to LOVE :heart: :heart: MFP!! Everyone here is SOOOO supportive and they have great tips and everything! This site is what keeps me motivated! So, welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey!:flowerforyou:

70715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Best Wishes living the lifestyle:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    I hope this helps you, it has helped me ALOT but sometimes will power just SUCKS!:tongue:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou: don't forget to read the posts newbies read me 2nd addition, it gives you some advice on exercise calories and metabolism, and it also gets you ready to a great start
    I wish you success:flowerforyou:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    good luck! I am here for the same reasons ...I love the motivational spirit and energy here! So ENJOY! and I wish the best for you!
This discussion has been closed.