Recipes

Options
Hello .I am new to the board ,Can anybody suggest some chicken recipes to make please.

Replies

• girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I usally grill some with mrs.dash and put it in a salad its yummy!!
  • kimjoan
    kimjoan Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is to take a chicken breast and pound it to about 1/4 inch in thickness. Put a bit of garlic powder, pepper and a touch of salt on it and throw it on the George Foreman for a few minutes (doesn't take long because it is so think). Not only is a easy, quick, tender and good tasting - because it looks so big pounded out it kind of fakes you into thinking that you are getting to eat more than you actually are. : )
  • sandralopes
    Options
    Diet chicken soup:
    2 carrots
    4 medium tomatoes
    2 green peppers
    2 chicken boullion
    1 chicken burger meat(hamburger type)
    1 medium potato
    Half a garlic

Tastes great, is very filling and a bowl only has 109 cals.
  • Cilla39
    Options
    Thankyou for this recipe .What do you do put it into a big saucepan ?
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I bought a crockpot recently and I swear by it. It's great because you put many of these ingredients in the pot and leave it to cook the entire day while you are at work. And you don't have to over season because the food simmers for so long, the seasons begin to settle in pretty well.
  • Cilla39
    Options
    Thankyou for you reply .I am not getting enough calories at the moment as I am new to this website ,How are you doing ?
  • Cilla39
    Options
    Thankyou .Not got a crock pot just started this web site and calorie counting, not easy ,
  • sandralopes
    Options
    Yes i do! And then blend it all into a nice, tasty soup!:flowerforyou: