holy guacamole!

briblue72
briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
I haven't seen much change on the scale for the last couple of weeks, so I decided to take measurements. I don't really have a set measuring day, but it usually happens once a month or so.

27 INCHES OFF MY BODY!!! Including 10 off of my thighs (5'' each) and 7 off of my waist!!! More than 2 feet of surface area is gone!!!

Take, THAT! scale! :drinker:

Replies

• briblue72
    I haven't seen much change on the scale for the last couple of weeks, so I decided to take measurements. I don't really have a set measuring day, but it usually happens once a month or so.

27 INCHES OFF MY BODY!!! Including 10 off of my thighs (5'' each) and 7 off of my waist!!! More than 2 feet of surface area is gone!!!

Take, THAT! scale! :drinker:
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    That is so AWESOME for you, I can't wait until I join you in those measruements.
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    YEAH!!!!!! :happy:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Wow ,Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Holy guacamole is right! Fantastic job! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • wow thats awesome!

way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    WOW!!! Great job!!!!

:happy:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    That's awesome!!! I wish I would have taken measurements when I started this thing..I havent taken measurements yet. I think I'll start doing it now since I have started strength training. Congratulations!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • AlliOops
    AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
    Show us a photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    mmmmm guacamole (drool)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    EXACTLY!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • briblue72
    Thanks everyone! You're all too kind!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!