im curious!!!

Options
does anyone have a rad website that will cure my boredom, a site of pictures, videos, anything really! Im just wondering what awesome sites there are to check out....just for entertainment from this day! thanks ya'll

Replies

• Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    does anyone have a rad website that will cure my boredom, a site of pictures, videos, anything really! Im just wondering what awesome sites there are to check out....just for entertainment from this day! thanks ya'll
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    YOU TUBE cracks me up all the time! Pluse MSNBC as this area where they post pics and movies and stuff, some silly stuff.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    www.fictionpress.com.

www.bored.com
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    icanhascheezburger.com full of silly animal (mostly cat) pics with sill captions

jigzone.com do jigsaw puzzles online
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    lol I dont know if it will cure your boredom but my Myspace site is : http://www.myspace.com/dreamerinthewind I am not sure if Im exciting enough...lol but I'm deffinatley different!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    www.fictionpress.com.

www.bored.com

I was going to suggest bored.com too! I love that website when I'm, well, bored. You can even..get this...pop virtual bubble wrap. If that's not exciting, then I really don't know what is.