What a difference 4 weeks and almost half a stone makes

Options
For once in my life I've started watching what I eat/exercising and I'm finally determined to keep going rather than quitting after a few weeks. Its been 4 weeks and I didn't really think there had been that much of a change until I compared the following photos.

The first one was taken on D-Day which was 22 January 2011 and the second one was taken on 18 February 2011. I'm shocked by the difference and equally shocked that I had allowed myself to get like that in the first place. I have a long way to go yet but this site and all its success stories are a real inspiration.

I'm off to New York in May and I've set myself a target of losing another 14lbs by the time I go. My partner and I (vws4me) are also doing the C25K and have said we will "run" around the famous Central Park track while we are there. It sounds daft but I've never looked forward to running previously but neither of us can wait for this :o)

220120111.jpg

180220112.jpg

Feel free to add us, the more support the better

Thanks

Sharon

Replies

• prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can definitely tell a difference in your two photos. I can't wait til I hit my 4 week mark and can take my 2nd set of photos so see a difference. :)
  • Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow - can totally see a big difference in your face! Great job sticking with it!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    It's exciting isn't it!!!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    Great job! I see the difference. Good luck to you.
  • kimeister
    Options
    Wow, you're definitely on your way. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!