Half Way to Long Term Goal

Options
Got on the scale this morning and I have lost 15 pounds since I started MFP on 9/17:tongue:
My original short term goal was to lose 20 pounds by December 29th when I leave for my Ireland vacation, but now I think I will change it to 25. Long term goal is to lose a total of 30 pounds - I am half way there. This site has really helped me to stay on track.

Was so excited when I weighed this morning that I went on a three hour hike in the mountains with family. I only logged 100 minutes and now I have an extra 700 calories for today. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon and I still have over 1,000 calories. No way I will eat that, but I think I will treat myself to a glass of wine while I take a nice long hot bath:drinker:

Thanks to everyone for all the encouragement
Laura

Replies

• denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Got on the scale this morning and I have lost 15 pounds since I started MFP on 9/17:tongue:
    My original short term goal was to lose 20 pounds by December 29th when I leave for my Ireland vacation, but now I think I will change it to 25. Long term goal is to lose a total of 30 pounds - I am half way there. This site has really helped me to stay on track.

Was so excited when I weighed this morning that I went on a three hour hike in the mountains with family. I only logged 100 minutes and now I have an extra 700 calories for today. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon and I still have over 1,000 calories. No way I will eat that, but I think I will treat myself to a glass of wine while I take a nice long hot bath:drinker:

Laura
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Laura! That's wonderful!:smile:
    Enjoy that glass of wine :drinker:
  • Nevada
    Nevada Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good going. Stay the course!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Laura

Way to go Laura!!:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,985 Member
    Options
    We are so proud of you!

Keep it up, Laura!
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it up! Nice way to treat yourself:drinker: