anyone want to buddy up?

lightninsam
lightninsam Posts: 5 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I've recently got back into this health and fitness stuff but I've got a long way to go.
I'm 35 m and need to lose another 2 or 3 stone.... anyone out there similar goals and wants to buddy up??
Dont be shy, give me a shout!!! :-)

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    You are British aren't you. Another guy said stone on his post and this other lady asked if he was British since he said stone. She was right so i am stealing her smarts and asking you.:)
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Well I would love to buddy up....1 stone equals 14 lbs so your wanting to lose 42 lbs. (3 stones)....I googles it ;) ill send you a friend request.....Im wanting to lose 6 or 7 stones...
  • lightninsam
    Yep, British I am, well Scottish to be accurate!! Is that good or bad for someone looking for a fitness bud haha :-)
  • lightninsam
    Grand, thank you v/much....

yeah 1 stone = 14 lbs, woohoo for google lol :-)
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    I need to lose about the same amount of weight. 40 lbs is my goal. I can use all the help I can get!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    I just wanted to look smart for knowing what a stone was since i currently did not know that is what other people called it. You can add me as a friend if you like. I want to lose 20 pounds so i guess i would be just a single stone:)
This discussion has been closed.