Best way to log Insanity fit test

Options
without HRM....Im getting kind of OCD about being accurate with colories in/cals out, and I have not been able to get a HRM yet. Id anyone knows the best way to Log the insanity Fit test please let me know!! I did the fit test today and logged it as 25 min of Aerobics, High intens. and it only gave me 170 cals. I fel like I burned way more, but wont add them without knowing for sure. Any advice is appreciated!! THANKS!

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    I wish I could tell you. I have not done the Insanity Fit test for a long time since I mix the Insanity stuff in with my other workout stuff to keep things interesting. That reminds me I should do the fit test and see how things are going.
  • stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Jim, I do the same thing. I vary workouts all the time =) I normally dont mind just using an average that the computer give me, but I feel like I should def. have burned more today!! hehe
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    I just did part of the Insanity Plyo routine (32 minute) and I burned almost 500 calories. In fact in the couple of minutes since I sat down following the routine my HRM, which I have not taken off yet, went all the way to 530, I burn easily as much in the fit test I am thinking because I go all out to get the best scores I can. I would not be surprised it comes close to the Insanity programs themself. Maybe I will have time Monday for it.
  • jchapa83
    jchapa83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    without HRM....Im getting kind of OCD about being accurate with colories in/cals out, and I have not been able to get a HRM yet. Id anyone knows the best way to Log the insanity Fit test please let me know!! I did the fit test today and logged it as 25 min of Aerobics, High intens. and it only gave me 170 cals. I fel like I burned way more, but wont add them without knowing for sure. Any advice is appreciated!! THANKS!

I burned 250 calories during my Fit Test with my HRM, but like they say everyone is different....