Fircrest Washington

angyltears
angyltears Posts: 57
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello all! So I've been here a while, and things were going great but then I fell off the wagon and need help getting back on. I'm looking for a work out buddy in my area, to walk with in the mornings or evenings a few evenings a week. Here is my schedule:

Mon: available am, or after 9:30 pm
Tues: available am
Weds: available after 9:30 pm
Thurs: available am or after 7pm
Fri: available am
Sunday: available after 7pm

Its pretty crappy, but I work evenings lol I'm also on that carb diet so if anyone wants to do that with me it would be great too!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area!

Replies

• angyltears
    Hello all! So I've been here a while, and things were going great but then I fell off the wagon and need help getting back on. I'm looking for a work out buddy in my area, to walk with in the mornings or evenings a few evenings a week. Here is my schedule:

Mon: available am, or after 9:30 pm
    Tues: available am
    Weds: available after 9:30 pm
    Thurs: available am or after 7pm
    Fri: available am
    Sunday: available after 7pm

Its pretty crappy, but I work evenings lol I'm also on that carb diet so if anyone wants to do that with me it would be great too!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong area!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    are you in Washington State or the capitol? lol I just want to move to Seattle Wash. so I was wondering
  • angyltears
    Washington State... I'm about 5 mins from the Tacoma Mall.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    awesome! Im planning on moving to Seattle..not for 2 years...but thats soon enough ..lol
  • angyltears
    Washington is awesome... I've spent a little bit of time other places, and I will always come back to here. I don't ever want to leave!
This discussion has been closed.