hola

vegasmellie
vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone!

Found this site on a google search and love the tracker! Hoping I can get my butt in gear!

Looking forward to all your posts.

Replies

• vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Hi Everyone!

Found this site on a google search and love the tracker! Hoping I can get my butt in gear!

Looking forward to all your posts.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Hey girl! Good luck! I just found this site recently too. I really love it already. I also really think it's been helping to motivate me. Who knew some website could help me lose weight?~!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Hello,

I just found the site too. I am addicted to reading posts, creating hypothetical meals, and checking the calories. I hope this obsession will go away. I hope it works, I am in day three and having big headaches...this seems typical according to the posts. Good luck to you, good luck to me!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Mellie, welcome to the greatest site on the web! Google brought you to the right place! You'll do just great here.
    I've been here 10 weeks now, and have lost an unbelievable (to ME!) 20 pounds so far! Before this site, I was lucky to lose 2 or 3 in a month, only to gain it right back in the blink of an eye!
    This site has made all the difference to me, and I'm sure it will to you too!
This discussion has been closed.