Just Started! Would like some partners for support

txheakesc
txheakesc Posts: 1
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Yesterday was my first day using this app for the iPhone. I did great! Then today showed up and I went back to old habits. I realize that I need support from others that are going through the same thing. I need to lose about 140 pounds. I know it is not going to happen overnight. One of the biggest problems that I have is excersize because I have two damaged vertebrae in my lower back and no insurance to fix it! If you would like to partner with me for mutual support just let me know. I look forward to this program making a lasting difference in my life.

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Hello ! You will love my fitness pal ! We can encourage each other ! I will send you a friends request !
  • I just started this program as well. Both of my sisters have been following it for a couple of months now with great success while I've been following weight watchers new plan with only minimal success. I've decided to try this out to see if it works better for me.
    Yesterday I was under my calories but today I'm over by 91 so far and the night isn't over yet. If I have to eat anything else, I'll try to stick with raw veggies. While I will go over my calories, I don't think there will be as much damage since it is eating something healthy.
    If I can figure out how to add friends, I'll add you if that's alright with you.
    Sherry:smile:
This discussion has been closed.