the thing you hate the most

Options
Anidorie
Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
what is the thing that you hate the most? what drives you crazy?
for me it has got to be eating with rude people. I can not stand it for people to smack, make disgusting mouth noises while eating, fart/ burb loudl at the table, or for people to go on and on and on about how pretty they are. I hate extreme vanity. So whtdrives you crazy?

Replies

• keiarawr
    Options
    Oh, boy. Pretty much all that and more. I hate when people walk/drive super slow and I got places to go. And then there are the people who stop in your way that just aggravates the jeebers out of me! I also hate when people go on and on about how Twilight is the best and Harry Potter sucks (its an opinion! but I'm HP all the way!). When people give me weird/dirty looks for liking things that guys like. Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't be in love with cars, four-wheelers, fishing, dinosaurs, and stuff like that!

And that's only scratching the surface...
  • audcake
    audcake Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Those two things EXACTLY! haha!! And people who blow cigarette smoke in your face.
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I hate mouth noises too- particularly gulping. It drives me insane. Also, people driving with their turn signal on. Sends me into ROAD RAGE! I also really can't stand backstabbing people. I'm very overt, and tactful. It bothers me when people like drama and feel the need to stir trouble. I have zero tolerance for that kind of stuff!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Oh let's see!
    I hate misunderstandings..it drives me insane.
    I hate losing. I'm a really sore loser. I also hate it when I lose my cool- I have a temper and it gets the better of me sometimes. It's a major flaw.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i also HATE being blamed for thingsi didnt do, then trying to explain i didnt do it but they just get mad and start yelling and screaming at me. coward down and take it. joy.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    People who drive 60 km in an 80 km zone.
    People who drive 100 km in the passing lane and never pass.
    People who don't know the meaning of who gets the right of way at stoplights if they are the ones making the left hand turn against traffic.
    People who tailgate.
    People who cut you off in traffic and then don't do the speed limit.
    People who don't know how to merge in to traffic on an expressway.
    People who won't LET you merge.

so basically, driving p*sses me off. :bigsmile:
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    In life? Other people purposely hurting those they love for petty reasons.

In regards to turning my health around...Other people asking about my diet. WHY I don't eat red meat, WHY I don't drink caffeine, WHY I am counting calories and making healthier choices.

Of course, it depends how the question is asked. If people are genuinely interested in knowledge I may have in regards to these changes, I don't mind at all.

Its the people who think my choices are ignorant and misguided. The people who judge me on their own views regarding their health and diet. THOSE people annoy me endlessly.
  • wanda1956
    Options
    Passing gas and thinking it funny.:mad:
  • katt92
    Options
    people who are so judgemental and rude for no reason. i dont like when people look at me funny when i say i play video games either . cod is funnnn haha us girls like boy things too. i agree with all of these =)
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    Options
    OMG, I hate when people come my house unexpected especially early in the morning or when I'm just getting off work. Or people who call or text super early or late... If it's an emergency, I understand but just because "you were in the neighborhood".... That's my pet peeve...
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I dislike people that are dramatic and find anything to ***** about. It is life. You can either handle it or you can waste energy on *****ing about it, but either way, most everything you go through won't matter in the future.

People that don't listen to logic and reason no matter what because they think they are right and don't want to accept being wrong.

On this site...people that act like fitness experts and judge other people and their habits, when we all got here because we need to lose weight.

When I have to say something to my Dad 25 times before he actually hears me.

People that expect you to listen to their problems, but won't give you the time of day when you need someone to talk to.

Bad parenting. I can accept that parents aren't perfect, I am not a perfect parent. I just can't accept bad parenting. I hate when parents are like "Lucky, your kid eats vegetables, mine will only eat pringles, it is all he has eaten for the past three weeks." Literally, this is a true story. Or when parents joke about their kids being brats or having an attitude...a lot of that can be helped.
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I hate that my boss can't be bothered to look anything up herself - doesn't matter how trivial, or what else I am working on at the moment. She just yells from the other room, give me so and so number or some such thing. Although that is better than her doing over my shoulder while smacking on her FiberOne bar.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I hate to exercise....

Oh you meant pet peeves? Most of the ones people mentioned on here I share as well.

I hate finding an empty toilet paper roll, not being able to read the clock on the microwave because someone opened it before the end of the cooking time but didn't push the "clear" button to erase the X number of seconds left on the cooking time.

Ill behaved dogs, flexi leads/leashes, people who think it's a brilliant idea to breed their dog because their's is so cute and so is their neighbor's cute dog down the street.

Yup, I have alot of "PET" peeves (but what else would you expect from a veterinarian?)
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My two biggest: "Family" reunions in the grocery store and reading something that should be well-edited and finding many mistakes.
    The reunion thing, you know, when you are shopping and there are six people just gushing about how excited they are to see one another, and if you overhear their conversation, you learn they just saw each other at church the day before, or they are going to see each other at home later tonight. Why oh why do you have to take up the entire aisle right now then???
    When I refer to something that should be well-written, I mean a newspaper or an edited book. I really don't much care if people choose to (or accidentally) misspell words in informal settings, like these posts, but when I drive past the school and the sign says "Feb 15, Skool Picture day" I am going nuts. Seriously, who put that up there?!? Needless to say, I was thrilled to move out of that school district! (And I wondered why the newspaper in that area was continuously full of spelling errors...)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Hyppocrites and this is nasty but i hate people who decorate walls with nose pickings. Yuck and tobaco chewers who leave spit bottles
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    People that do not understand how to use a turn signal.
    People that abuse books...is it so hard to use a book mark instead of smooching it open and bending the spine.
    People that do not take care of their pets.
    I could go on, but I degress...it would only make me upset.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I hate people who think that the top of the escalator is the best place to stop and ponder.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    People who think the world revolves around them. This goes for drivers, shoppers, walkers, mothers with strollers, travelers, out-of-towners, men, women...lol. I especially like the ones who cut you off and then slow down/stop. Buttholes. MOVE!

Children with no manners and adults who think it's "cute".

Buttcrack cleavage. It's really not to be seen.

People who are so stuck in their own little box, they can't even THINK about the other side.

I have more...but I don't like to focus on negativity.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    People who speed in school zones, they cant see the blinking yellow lights???? :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    People who speed in school zones, they cant see the blinking yellow lights???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh I hate that, because I usually am the one in front of them and they are tailgating me!