Rough meal plan - advice??

Options
I've made a little 3 day rough meal plan, and would like some advice on anything I could change? I don't have a clue how many calories there will be in the plan, so I'll be playing it by ear, so to speak! Also *slowly* upping my calories and exercising more. I don't eat a very varied diet currently, and so *slowly* I'm trying to add in more fruits, veg, salad, protein and more healthy calories/sugars than having a chocolate bar for lunch! I'm not a breakfast person and I don't eat meat. I usually drink at least one litre of sugar-free squash as well as the 2 drinks listed.

M1: Coffee and a Muller Light yogurt
M2: Scrambled egg and mushrooms on 2 toast
M3: Quorn Chicken, lentil and vegetable curry with naan and plain low fat yogurt
M4: Hot chocolate, 2 satsumas, and an apple
EXERCISE: 30-60 minutes walking dog, and15 minutes on cross-trainer

M2: Beans on two toast
M3: Quorn Lamb grill with jacket potato with vegetables and gravy
M4: Hot chocolate, 2 satsumas and an apple
EXERCISE: 30-60 minutes walking dog, and 15 minutes on cross-trainer

M2: Scrambled egg and mushrooms on two toast
M3: Jacket potato with beans or cheese and salad
M4: Hot chocolate, 2 satsumas and an apple
EXERCISE: 30-60 minutes walking dog, and 15 minutes on cross-trainer

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    UK To North American translation:

Quorn = vegetarian meat substitute - contains egg so not suitable for vegans
    Satsumas = clementines
    Jacket potato = baked potato
    Beans = baked beans

Just trying to help! I cannot comment on your plan because I know very little about nutrition, and that's why I'm fat. :D
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    UK To North American translation:

Quorn = vegetarian meat substitute - contains egg so not suitable for vegans
    Satsumas = clementines
    Jacket potato = baked potato
    Beans = baked beans

Just trying to help! I cannot comment on your plan because I know very little about nutrition, and that's why I'm fat. :D

LMAO!! Thanks for the translation :)
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Ah, thanks for that, I often sit here wondering what half the American foods are! :noway:

Hahaha! =P I'm not very good when it comes to eating a varied diet - never have been!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I see you like lentils. I have a salad recipe using lentils, craisins, walnuts, and feta cheese... if you're interested I can email it to you.