30 day shred.......

Options
I would LOVE to start the 30 day shred tomorrow, but would love to have others do it with me!!! Let's make this a challenge!!! I want to see how much i can lose in weight and inches!!!! Who's with me?!?!

Replies

• tandcmitchell
    tandcmitchell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just did it for the first time tonight and she kicked my *kitten*! I'll definitely be here with you :happy:
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love it too....(except I hate how long it takes to get to the menu)....I get bored and move up the levels quickly but I modify if necessary....then I even go back to easier levels but do it the high-impact way...I love the variability (and the fact that I'm done in 20 minutes!) Great for rainy days and days I don't feel like driving to the gym.
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    I just bought it last night and I plan on starting it tonight =)
    I'll try to join in too, but my results may be altered cuz I plan on doing it on top of going to the gym
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! i cant wait!! i have done it before but never completed the full 30 days!!! My results will be different also, i do Zumba 3x a week and other workouts during the rest of the days!!
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The best exercise is variety! I LOVE Zumba and I also do treadmill/elliptical at the gym or go mountain-biking....and 30 day shred. I can't do a DVD religiously...I have to mix it up or I will get bored. Plus it's better for your body if you're NOT doing the same exercises...you need to work different muscles and do some cardio AND some strength training too. I know 30-day shred has both, but for me I have to get outside sometimes.
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    So just did the 30 day shred for the first time a little while ago and omg am I out of shape! haha it definately hits me in areas the gym has not been hitting lol Can't wait to do it again though =)
  • monicaP413
    Options
    I just finished day 4. Would love to do it with you and anyone else!
  • rlittle2
    rlittle2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 today through my cable's OnDemand. Trying to decide if it is worth the money. Have any of you had success with it?
  • monicaP413
    Options
    @rlittle2 - I gained 3 lbs and then took it off, all in about a week. So I am back to my starting weight, but have only started on this site less than 2 weeks ago and am on day 7 of the shred. I feel better, I can already feel my clothes not so snug on me and I actually think I am already getting results. Would definitely recomend. It's only like $9 at walmart.