Hello Everyone, My name is Misty

mistyschoenly
mistyschoenly Posts: 3 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, My name is Misty, I am 35 and a mother of 2 boys. I am new to fitnesspal, I have been using it for about a week. I LUVLUVLUV it. It really helps me see how many calories I consume. I didn't realize how much I put in my mouth!!! I am in the military and recently deployed to the Middle East. My goal while on this deployment is to get fit and strong. I have let myself go the last 6 years and now I am ready to get myself back! . I use to love to workout and was in pretty good shape but 30 lbs later I found myself hating to get up in the morning. I started trying to get back into shape last October through diet and exercise. I started out at 163 pounds. Then I started the Insanity program at the end of December and have a week left of the 60 day program. My last weigh in (last week) I was 138 lbs. I have not felt this good since 2003 (the last time I was inshape and pre-baby) I feel stronger and more confident than ever. I have 10 more lbs to go to reach my goal and I am nervous about the end of the Insanity program. I am unsure of what to do next but have recently began working on my running so maybe that's what I will do ~ Run, and maybe throw a few sessions of Insanity in the mix. I feel addicted to that program. I am hoping this fitnesspal will help keep me on track and help me reach my goal and then maintain.

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Congrats on your progress so far!!! I have a lonnnnnng way to go to meet my goal, but thankfully there's a ton of support here. I love this site too!
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    I always wished my name was Misty.
    Just saying.
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Hey Misty, I started using insanity to help with my running. Great program! It increased my indurance! Good Luck!:smile:
  • bluehooked
    bluehooked Posts: 80 Member
    First of all well done Misty. Good to see you here on mfp. It's a good friendly site and everyone wants to help eachother. I wish you good luck as i'm sure everyone else will. Kenny
This discussion has been closed.