7lbs lost since wednesday???

Options
I find it hard to believe i can have lost this much so fast, i do zumba for an hour everyday but 7lbs seems like a dream not reality!!! I only started Zumba on wednesday!!! I checked my weight yesterday and was -6 and today another -1...crazy

Replies

• sugarandspice_1
    Options
    well done ... thats FANTASTIC!!! Just make sure your still eating with all the exercise your doing! x
  • SharronF
    Options
    Zumba burns an incredible amount of calories and is very good for you. Are you eating back some of the calories that you are burning off?
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am eating enough, keeping track of it to make sure...I have also improved my diet with healthier food so im sure that has helped :)
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh i cut out bread which has done be wonders, i dont feel like a balloon anymore ^^
  • Buffy2point0
    Buffy2point0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I need to look in to this zumba! Sick of my eliptical.
  • serendipity_2050
    Options
    if this is your first week of doing everything that is very possible.

well done, thats a great start, I would love a loss like that. congrats :happy:
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Wow! What a fab start! Well done you - I will definitely need to make time for Zumba!! Hope
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Wow! What a fab start! Well done you - I will definitely need to make time for Zumba!! Hope you are proud of yourself!
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have had some of those sudden dips and a week or so later a sudden increase of almost the same amount. I hope it doesn't happen, but do not be discouraged if it does.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!