I have 960 cal's left for tonight....

Options
2»

Replies

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Think Nutella! ~smiling~

YUM! Wonder what happen to that topic? Still have to do the Nutella Cheese Cake!

Please be cautious with that 1200 calorie minimum! If your normal calorie count is 1800 to 2000 a day. Doing 1200 calories is going to cause your body to not do the things you want it to! ~sigh~

I wish to NEVER hear 1200 calories again. Its like the post from yesterday where the person wondered why the cereal box said 2000 calories and why is she only allowed to eat 1600 if the FDA SAID SO!

oh no!!! Can't escape the Nutella!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    can I have some of your extra calories?
    me too me too please!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Think Nutella! ~smiling~

YUM! Wonder what happen to that topic? Still have to do the Nutella Cheese Cake!

Please be cautious with that 1200 calorie minimum! If your normal calorie count is 1800 to 2000 a day. Doing 1200 calories is going to cause your body to not do the things you want it to! ~sigh~

I wish to NEVER hear 1200 calories again. Its like the post from yesterday where the person wondered why the cereal box said 2000 calories and why is she only allowed to eat 1600 if the FDA SAID SO!

oh no!!! Can't escape the Nutella!
    Oh lets PLEASE not go there hahahahaaa!
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    Week days I do good and stay within the 1200 calorie range-most the time under the 1200, but the weekends.....that is a different story! I'll confess (I love to drink and have a good time----which since I started this website--I don't drink as much!--:laugh: :drinker: CHEERS!!
  • rosa1582
    rosa1582 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    can I have some of your extra calories?

:laugh: :laugh: That's what I was just thinking!! LOL
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I would say if your not hungry don't eat them. I usally have atleast 300 left over on a normal day and 500-900 left over at night an the days I exersize. My trainer said not to worrie about it and not to eat the exersize calories unless I really was hungry.
    This is exactly what happens to me..
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I would say if your not hungry don't eat them. I usally have atleast 300 left over on a normal day and 500-900 left over at night an the days I exersize. My trainer said not to worrie about it and not to eat the exersize calories unless I really was hungry.
    This is exactly what happens to me..

The problem is. . .one of the primary symptoms of "starvation mode" is lack of appetite. Seriously, try to get in your calories. On my heavy workout days, I have to start early. I essentially eat a small breakfast and then about three hours later, a second small breakfast. I eat snacks between my meals, and on my heavy workout days, I make them bigger. I also have liquid calories (a glass of chocolate soy milk is my favorite treat here) on my workout days.

Getting out of starvation mode necessarily entails eating when you're not hungry.:flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i've bene struggling with this same problem lately. I got used to eating 1200 a day with only 300 to 400 cals of exercise. I wasnt getting the results i wanted, so i upped my exercise but have been having a terrible time making up those calories!

for a while i felt like the only one, but the more i have read about it, the more i realize there are more like me. Over the last few weeks ive continued to eat my 1200, but ive been burning 1000-1300 at the gym, but im never hungry enough to eat 1000 more calories to get to my net 1200!

i did try to do better yesterday, with the encouragement of the awesome people (Viv is a good at helping explain things in a way that really helps! thanks vivkay)

i made sure to eat my banana in the morning, which is good for me because i ususally skip breakfast all together, ( i know! ive been told! im working on that one)

then i had a decent sized lunch, where i usually have about 300 cals i had closer to 500 or 600 (not exactly sure cuz we went out ot eat) and i also had a frozen coffee drink

i was full for the rest of the day and my work out went good, i burned 1200 so then i was in the negative by dinner time and needed 1500 more..which is more than i used to eat in an entire day!

so at dinner i made breakfast, and i had 2 peices of bacon instead of one, some eggs and i actually had butter on my pancakes! I dont think i made it to my net 1200 but its better than i have been doing!