HEE HEE!!!! :)

Options
I just now got out of bed and used the bathroom and brushed my teeth regular morning routine business nothing new or exciting..then I stepped on the scale which I had already decided that Thursday would be my weigh-in days but I have been losing weight so rapidly and frequently that I can't help but check everyday. (even after the past few evenings when I have been binging) and OMG!! I weighed 149LBS!! I'M SOOOO happy. This is a 10's digit I have never seen before and I am jumping off the walls! I paced back and forth in the bathroom for like 10 minutes hyperventilating and squealing. I had to come back to bed before I passed out lol

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    that is so exciting! good for you!
    i'm right at 150....cant wait til i see 149!
    great job!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWW! Congrats! :) That's very exciting! Great job :flowerforyou:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    So jealous! I can't wait for 149 either! Congrats to you!
  • nessafly
    Options
    YAY!!! So great to hear!! Breaking the 150 barrier is my next goal also. Congrats!!!! :happy:
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    :bigsmile: SO GREAT! :bigsmile:
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!! I can't wait to see numbers that low!!
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done,! I'm stuck at 151 just noww... roll on the 140s!! x
  • Janelle3927
    Options
    Well done,! I'm stuck at 151 just noww... roll on the 140s!! x

That was me last week, I fluctuated between 150 and 152 and you know what? I started eating more and it came right off. Now I don't suggest eating 1200 cals in one sitting like I did but I'm guessing that it did spike my metabolism. and help me burn of the pounds :) But I don't wanna be too proud of that and think I can keep doing it..it really needs to stop lol
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hahaha great story. Congrats to you!
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    Awesome work keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!