Do you like Insanity??

Options
I borrowed 2 Insanity dvds from a friend, max cardio and max interval circuit, I have to say yes its hard, and gets the heart pumping...i find it soo annoying!! Man i tried to be positive but i dont think i could do it everyday...basically because he drives me crazy..and the names of some of the moves! Ahh! Hahah just had to get that off my chest....but ya i'll probably keep doing it...just with the volume low:)

Replies

• tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Have never done it just for that reason
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have it...I do not do it everyday. It is a great burn, really gets me sweating! I am doing the dvds in order, but I like to mix up my routine. Eventually, I would like to try Chalene Extreme....it incorporates working out with weights.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,136 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy Insanity, and he doesn't bother me but motivates instead. I have looked at some Chalene stuff, and she annoys me. Go figure. Similarly I can't stand P90X but don't mind the guy leading it. That is how personal preference works. If you really don't like it, not just the audio but the workout itself, try something else. Beach Body has a bunch of good ones to meet most desires. As for me I will stick with Insanity, Tae-bo, and Interval Training.
  • HeatherDH72
    HeatherDH72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have Insanity but have not done it yet. I felt very sick to my stomach after the Fit Test so not sure if I am ready for it or not. I have completed P90X and Slim in 6. I will be starting ChaLean Extreme on Monday. I just previewed the workouts for the first month of that program. I am very excited to get started. ChaLene seems like a very down to earth person. I preview the workouts before I start them so I know what I am doing on the day of the workout. Have a great day!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    So true everyone is different! I really like Chalene andi have p90x...tony is kinda goofy, but doesn't bug me. Slim in 6 has been great for me as well! Its kinda easy however, but i don't think ill be purchasing Insanity! Maybe Chalene Extreme....its fun to mix up your workouts!