=) hey!

Options
Hi! I'm Abby. I'm kind of an emotional eater. I eat mainly when i'm sad or lonely. I have gained 20 pounds in the last 2 months. i'd say that's pretty sad. =( i was kind of in denial about my weight gain, so i just stayed off the scales and told myself, "well, i haven't gained THAT much..." Well, I finally faced the scales, and I'm determined to get back on track and lose the weight, not only for my appearance but for my health too. I'm excited!!! I wish you all the best of luck with everything. Take care!
"

Replies

• abbytheawesome
    abbytheawesome Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Abby. I'm kind of an emotional eater. I eat mainly when i'm sad or lonely. I have gained 20 pounds in the last 2 months. i'd say that's pretty sad. =( i was kind of in denial about my weight gain, so i just stayed off the scales and told myself, "well, i haven't gained THAT much..." Well, I finally faced the scales, and I'm determined to get back on track and lose the weight, not only for my appearance but for my health too. I'm excited!!! I wish you all the best of luck with everything. Take care!
    "
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    whoo! GO abby! You can do it!! We're here for you girl. :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!! This place has been a total haven of health for me. I think you'll love it here!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    And now Abby, you're not alone and don't have to be lonely. We're here to help. You are one of many emotional eaters on board who are having to 're-think' things. Welcome!
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Miss Abby! ~smiling~

Its definitely a motivating place to be to get back on track!

Tim
  • abbytheawesome
    abbytheawesome Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    aww. =) thanks, guys. you're all so sweet.