Would like some friends.....I am a physical therapist with c

Options
2»

Replies

• exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Would love to help you out on your journey. This app, has changed my life. Would love to share tips and ideas with you! I live in Illinois, maybe we could figure out how to enjoy dealing with the weather and excersising.

Nichole

Yes the weather can be a battle! I hear it is raining where you are today? We are suppose to get up to a foot of snow! I love to snowshoe but I am lucky enough to live in a heavily wooded area so it is easy to do and burns a lot of calories! The winters sure do get long though :( Thanks for your support!
  • exercisechic927
    exercisechic927 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi April!!

WISCONSIN REPRESENT!!

In a NP from just outside of Appleton -- and would love any friends. My weight generally came on through my masters degree and in the first couple of years of my job. I devoted myself to my job, at the expense of anything else in my life, including myself.

I used to hate exercise, now Im a slow runner and I look forward to working out and getting a good sweat on!

Freind me if you would like, I would love to help support you
    (and other Wisconsinites feel free to send freind requests too)

We are about to be snowed in ... hehe!

I am sure being an NP you are on the go like we are all the time! Lucky enough I have exercise equipment around me all day but you think it will help you be more motivated but sometimes it is not especially with having to do a lot of paperwork over lunch! We are about to get snowed in here too! Good luck on your weight loss and thanks for your support!
  • DrAJ84
    DrAJ84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am a physical therapist assistant and work in an ortho rehab clinic :) i am new to this thing so dont know how to add a friend but friend me if you'd like. I have PCOS, it doesnt matter how much knowledge and skill you have, we tend to be our own worst patients. But as you know.....this is do-able. This is a great support system. Good luck

Hi I am an Occupational Therapist and currently working on finishing my physical therapy degree. I also have PCOS so I guess we are "soul cysters" indeed. I'd be happy to support you on your goals.