Last Loser Standing - Round 2, Week 3

Options

Replies

• ginnyroxx
    Options
    I had to weigh in for a different challenge and it said I weighed 239.4, but when I went to take my picture it said 241.6?? Realized my camera is very heavy. Need to find a smaller one.....LOL
    my iphone weighs .5 pounds :laugh:
  • glittersoul
    Options
    LastLoserWeighin221.jpg

This week 326
    Last week 328
  • LissaLou
    Options
    I had to weigh in for a different challenge and it said I weighed 239.4, but when I went to take my picture it said 241.6?? Realized my camera is very heavy. Need to find a smaller one.....LOL

I feel like a moron now!!! Because I was weighin in and getting one weight and then would go to take my pictures and get a different weight and was getting annoyed b/c I couldn't figure out why... it just hit me! I have a big camera... it has to weigh something and I am holding it... lol.
  • LissaLou
    Options
    I just cannot seem to get out of the 200's... And I want to be out of them so bad. I really hope next week will be the week that I say goodbye to the 200's forever! After all, I do think I am finally getting better... Over the last 3 weeks I have had strep throat twice, the flu and walking pneumonia (which is why I haven't been on the site all that much, so if you are on my friends list and keep seeing it say "Lissa Lou hasn't logged in for ___ days", that is why... but that is changing today!). I am aslo planning to hit the gym tomorrow for the first time since last May!!! SAD... VERY SAD... but true! I had planned on starting back to the gym at the first of the year, but on Jan 4th I had to have all four of my wisdom teeth removed, and had to take a 2 week break b/c I am on meds that cause me to heal slowly... and then my little girl was sick and then everyone in my house was sick for weeks. So, tomorrow will be the day for me to hit the gym! If I don't go, I am canceling my membership (which would bum my girls out, so I MUST go).

anyways... Sorry for the long rant... Here is my weekly weigh-in picture... Sorry its so blurry I took it with my cell phone camera.
    weight2_21.jpg
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I just cannot seem to get out of the 200's... And I want to be out of them so bad.
    try weighing w/o your jeans on.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    sw: 148.4
    2/14: 146.6
    2/21: 145.6
    mms_picture-1-1.jpg
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    my iphone weighs .5 pounds :laugh:

maybe I need to get an i-phone. I can always have my daughter take the picture but to be honest I am usually naked and I don't think she wants to be in a bathroom with me first thing in the morning naked...not her way of starting a week...LOL
  • sixxbaby
    Options

I feel like a moron now!!! Because I was weighin in and getting one weight and then would go to take my pictures and get a different weight and was getting annoyed b/c I couldn't figure out why... it just hit me! I have a big camera... it has to weigh something and I am holding it... lol.

LOL that is too funny, I figured it our pretty quick cuz yes my camera is large too.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight2-21-11.jpg

2/07/11: 206.4
    2/14/11: 202.4
    2/21/11: 201.2

A little bummed....I was under 200 on Friday. Hope to see that again in a week!
  • KLJ456
    KLJ456 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    week3.jpg

Last week I was 188.1 so down 2.9 (which is close to my Sat weight....the previous weeks I have been up from the weekend).
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    was doing so well until I got real sick Thursday, threw everything off :(

week 2: 246.8
    This week: 246.0

photo.jpg
    on a good note, I'm finally feeling better, and think I'll be able to exercise for the first time since Thursday. . not being able to breath when you already have asthma is NOT a good thing. . and I'm so sick of sleeping
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal.jpg

down 2.8 lbs for the week:bigsmile: ....wooo hooo:drinker: ....ya, scale look who's boss now:smokin:

Feb 7th, 182.8
    Feb 14th 182.4
    Feb 21st 179.6

Total 3.2 lbs

Ya, um, I really have two feet:laugh:
  • audra_g
    audra_g Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5466626619_87c962a956_z.jpg
    170 lbs by audra_g, on Flickr

last week 170
    this week 170
    UGH!!! i just cant seem to lose! i work out..... but i love to eat!! help me peeps :(
  • nisijam5
    Options
    UGH!!! i just cant seem to lose! i work out..... but i love to eat!! help me peeps :(

I love to eat too...tell me your weaknesses and I will try to help...don't give up
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    We didn't lose anyone last week so we are still at 19!

Skinnyby29 - 249.6 (-3)
    Gonnaloseitin2011 - 241.6 (-3.9)
    HeatherShrinking - 249.3 (-.5)
    Airsangel - 217 (-1.2)
    Glittersoul - 326 (-2)
    JackieBea - 175.2 (-.8)
    KLJ456 - 185.2 (-3.2)
    jptmemphis - 269 (-1)
    erinjoy002 -213.6 (-2.7)
    LissaLou - 203 (-1)
    Humpalc - 201.5 (-5)
    Nisijam5 - 179.6 (-2.8)
    irishgal44 - 179.4 (-.4)
    TonyaGonya - 148.4 - maintain
    audra_g - 170 - maintain
    Shamrock14 - 145.6 (-1)
    McFatterton - 201.2 (-1.2)
    mielikkibz - 246 (-.8)
    ginnyroxx - 175.3 (-.6)

Our combined weight loss this week was 31.1 lbs!!! Our combined weight is 3976.5 for a total loss of 77.8 lbs!! Everyone did GREAT! Good luck this week! :)
  • JackieBea
    Options
    Wow!! Great job, everyone!
  • sixxbaby
    Options
    we are so awesome...no one got eliminated!!!! YIPPEE!!!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Now's when it'll get tough for me. I was up to start but I'm back to "normal" now. However, my scale said 144.4 this morning so hopefully that's a good sign for next week. Just have to keep making good choices.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    It's hump day!! How's every one doing?

I have yet to finish any minutes of my 360 minute challenge...so, I will be gym for 2 hours today, 2 hours tomorrow, 1 hour Saturday and 1 hour on Sunday...looks good on paper, let's see if I can actually implement it:bigsmile:

I had some alcohol on Monday and will refrain until next Wednesday when we celebrate my son's big 2-0 birthday. I am sure he will pick Red Lobster and I will def have some wine:drinker:

Take care losers!!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hope you guys all had a GREAT week and an even better weekend! Remember...not to have too much fun, especially Sunday evening! :wink: