Good breakfast ideas before a tough exam?

Options
I have a Financial Management exam Tues morn and I'll admit, I haven't studied nearlllyyyy enough. Any suggestions for foods to eat before the exam? Hopefully ones that help memory recollection. ;) Would working out early that morn help?

Replies

• Carissa83
    Carissa83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just took the LSAT last weekend. It's a long grueling, evil test. I ate oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts (nuts are brain food) and then right before I went in to take the test I ate half a protein bar. I also downed a five hour energy right before the test and my stamina was up the whole time. I was really pleased bc my brain held up through the whole test and it wasn't before when I was doing practice tests at home. Good luck. Oh and I forgot the most important thing - I prayed - maybe that was it :)
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just took the LSAT last weekend. It's a long grueling, evil test. I ate oatmeal with blueberries and walnuts (nuts are brain food) and then right before I went in to take the test I ate half a protein bar. I also downed a five hour energy right before the test and my stamina was up the whole time. I was really pleased bc my brain held up through the whole test and it wasn't before when I was doing practice tests at home. Good luck. Oh and I forgot the most important thing - I prayed - maybe that was it :)

I like all of those food ideas. I might just copy ya! lol And I will DEF be praying. :)
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on how long your exam is, but I always go for a good mix of protein and carbs. Try to avoid sugary foods since you don't want the sugar high, sugar low during your test. My personal fav: two eggs, a slice of whole wheat bread, and half a cup of fruit. If there's a break during the test, I usually munch on half of a luna or cliff bar too. :) Best of luck on your exam!!
  • Lsng4good
    Options
    I guess it depends on how long your exam is, but I always go for a good mix of protein and carbs. Try to avoid sugary foods since you don't want the sugar high, sugar low during your test. My personal fav: two eggs, a slice of whole wheat bread, and half a cup of fruit. If there's a break during the test, I usually munch on half of a luna or cliff bar too. :) Best of luck on your exam!!

It's 50 questions/problems in 50 minutes. ekk! I only have 1 egg left, but I might save it for tues. that sounds yummy!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Tuna and eggs are brain food!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    I usually ate a Jack in the Box cheeseburger. Not the most healthy, but I did end up graduating Summa Cum Laude.
  • Lsng4good
    Options
    Tuna and eggs are brain food!

Thanks!
  • Lsng4good
    Options
    I usually ate a Jack in the Box cheeseburger. Not the most healthy, but I did end up graduating Summa Cum Laude.

lol and wow! Good job. Wanna take my Fin Mgmt exam for me?
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options

lol and wow! Good job. Wanna take my Fin Mgmt exam for me?

Unfortunately, my days of passing as a 21 year old female are long past. :happy:
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    Grapes help improve memory :)