jUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 7:

Options
Here we go, week 7!

If you are not sure what it's all about, here's the low-down: I post my high scores for 3 songs on Just Dance 2 and you try, for the next week, to beat them .

Unfortunately there's no prize but you will have bragging right s!!!!

Here are the songs for this week and the scores I got:

Call Me = 10609pts
Sway = 10516pts
Satisfaction = 10062pts

Enjoy beating them, even if it's your own high scores you beat.

New songs and thread next Sunday aft/eve.

LouiseXXXX

Replies

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm horrible at Call Me and I really don't like Satiscation, however, my fave is Sway! I love love LOVE it! I'll be dancing tomorrow for sure, see ya then and good luck all! :heart:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Here are my beginning scores:
    Call Me 9370
    Sway 9323
    Satisfaction 8540

Long way to go...but I'm going to win another song one of these weeks!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    I'm so excited for this. The first time I played this game was at a friends house. I loved it so much I went out and bought it the next day. That's been ~3 weeks ago. I hope I can come close to so of your guys scores.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for this. The first time I played this game was at a friends house. I loved it so much I went out and bought it the next day. That's been ~3 weeks ago. I hope I can come close to so of your guys scores.

I'm sure you will. Of course, there's loads of songs to choose from!

On a Sunday, I usually start off with 30mins of non-stop shuffle then do the ones for the challenge! During the week, I just do the shuffle! It's great for keeping fit and burning some cals without feeling it's exercise!!!

LouiseXXX
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Danced for 45min today, decided to go back and do some of the first few songs for the heck of it, and beat my highes on many..

As for this weeks, I beat MY high scores on all:

Call Me: 9437
    Sway(my abfab fav)10910 <-- :bigsmile:
    Satisfaction: 8142
  • AliciaMarie08
    Options
    :happy: I am gong to use this challenge to get back on the being active bandwagon! Thanks so much for the challenge
  • Hermione195
    Options
    I just played this game Saturday night and had a blast. I'm going back to my Sister's house tonight for another round of it! I felt like it was a good workout for me. Does it seem to be working well as a work-out for everyone else?
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Did the challenge...including each song 3 times and I did beat my high scores :bigsmile:

Hopefully tomorrow I'll do even better!!! Call Me 8859 (bad at it) :grumble:
    Sway 10232 :happy:
    Satisfaction 9510 :smile:

Thanks for putting up the challenge!!!!
  • lancasbg
    Options
    Bump

Also- this may be a silly question, but how do I get my tracker to show up on my posts like most of you do?
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bump

Also- this may be a silly question, but how do I get my tracker to show up on my posts like most of you do?

Go to the Tools tab --> Tickers --> Get your code for your ticker
    Then copy everything in the "BBcode" box.
    Then go back to the top and click the "Community" tab
    Then click on the "Signature" link, paste your code into that box and hit save. :flowerforyou:
  • might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    OK - Didn't get a chance yesterday to try the songs but finally did today and here are the results:

Call Me 9517
    Sway 10704
    Satisfaction 9257

Great group of songs! I do each song three times for my workout and I use a HRM. So this morning I worked out for 45 minutes and burned 403 calories!! YEAH!!!

This challenge also inspired me to have a Friday night dance off with my husband and 8 year old daughter. We each took turns picking out songs and then tried to beat each others scores. What a great way to spend time with my family and get us all active and HAVING FUN!!!
  • deamacgray
    deamacgray Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kaiasmama
    Options
    Hope you don't mind if I start joining you guys! I'm a former dancer who has fallen off the exercise/dance wagon and I'm starting P90X today, but also filling in with some Just Dance 2 (and MJ Experience) as well.

I read about this challenge when I signed up for myfitnesspal several weeks ago and then had trouble finding it through the search engine. Found it this morning and I'm off to try out this week's songs! I'm competitive, so this sort of thing is just what I need to get me going :)

Good luck with your scores and I'll add mine soon!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I hope noone minds if I join! I love Just Dance 2 and could use "someone" to try to beat. It will give me more motivation then if I try to beat myself. I'll do it tonight! :)
  • OBX1985
    OBX1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Does this really work for exercise? I would LOVE to do something like this for my workout but saw it more as a 'game'. Have y'all seen success with this? Please let me know if you have, b/c I would love to order these and jump on the band wagon!! THANKS! :smile:
  • kaiasmama
    Options
    I've never done Sway or Call Me (I've watched others do both, but I prefer the faster/hip hop songs for myself), but my son LOVES Satisfaction, so I have done that one with him. I have found that one REALLY tricky to get...seems the main skiing motion part seems ultra sensitive on that song and I cannot figure out the timing because it seems to be totally random when I get perfect vs. good or ok. Weird!

Anyway...scores so far.

Sway: 10504 (sweat 208)
    Call Me: 9965 (sweat 352)
    Satisfaction: 8855 (sweat 312)

It looks like you're going in order...Baby Girl is my all time favorite and I keep trying to get all perfects on that one...SO close! Got 11816 this morning, which is my new high score! I am guessing 12000 is the absolute highest score, but I can't seem to find out for sure if that's right. Anyone have any idea?

Going to try to beat the Sway score for sure, but I know I won't get Satisfaction...that song doesn't like me even though it's SUPER fun!
  • lancasbg
    Options
    Ok, let's see if I did it right...

woohoo, it worked! Thank you :-)
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Loving this!!!! 45 min. of dance today. It's definately a workout if you go all out and keep your whole body movin' :happy:

Beat my high scores today :noway:

Call Me: 10186
    Sway: 11154
    Satisfaction: 10095

Look out here I come :laugh:
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Does this really work for exercise? I would LOVE to do something like this for my workout but saw it more as a 'game'. Have y'all seen success with this? Please let me know if you have, b/c I would love to order these and jump on the band wagon!! THANKS! :smile:

I bought the first one in May last year and accompanied with walking, I did see results. I then started Couch to 5k and lost an additional 15lbs when added to ^ .. so yes, I'd say it works!