Replies

• deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great results! I am starting my 30 days today. Thanks for sharing your sucess.

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Awesome work! I hope my 30 day results are noticeable!
  • jscimeca
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job! I have had Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD by my TV for at least 6 months but never actually gave it a try. Now that I see the results it can bring, I'm going to give it a shot today. Thank you for posting your before and after photos, you are an inspiration!!!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.... I am on day 7 today! Thank you for the post real encouraging to keep going! I have noticed already some small changes I can't wait for day 30!!!
  • Paigealicious77
    Paigealicious77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing 30ds! you look awesome! so inspiring!:smile:
  • tammi43
    tammi43 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day Shred. I'm starting day 3 and I'm feeling it already in my calves and arms. I'm trying to not be discouraged, I am completely out of shape but your pics are very inspirational. Keep up the good work!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    well done!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Seriously.. you need to change your name to YUMMY MUMMY! You look fantastic!
  • peachyisthelife
    Options
    What a hottie! ;-) Congrats, hon!
  • shellyxxxxx
    Options
    thats fantastic can really see a difference maybe now il give my 30 ds a dust and start to use it x
  • blondiebrooke
    blondiebrooke Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great! i'm on day 6 but have skipped some days : ( hoping i will still see some results even if i skip a bit!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Nice! I can't definitely see it in your abs and butt region!
  • bablen5
    Options
    I just started mine today and man my legs are burning. Good luck to all
  • TealStar13
    Options
    You looking amazing!! Congrats. :) All of these success stories of people using the 30 Day Shred is making me want to do it. :)
  • junewonder
    Options
    Yay! You look fantastic! I just started today and I'm very eager to see the results it will bring!
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    You look great! Great job! It must have been a lot of work!!
  • bablen5
    Options
    I am so sore from doing this I had to skip day 3!!!! Now day 4 and I am still so sore but I am going to do it anyway. I will leave off the weights today. My arms and legs are very sore. I just hope I am not doing something wrong as I don't hear anyone else talk about how sore they are. :/
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I love the change in the tummy! I have the DVD, but working with a trainer and prepping for a 5K right now. I suppose I can add the 25 min Jillian session to my days, especially if I can tone as much as you did. Thanks for the motivation!
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    Options
    awesome results! definitely a noticable difference all over. not only in your stomach, but your back, legs and tush. i love this workout, and i'm really excited about getting the sequel (ripped in 30) when it comes out on tuesday! you should check it out if you haven't already. it has 4 levels so you only do each level for a week...which is good if you're like me and get bored easily.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!