30 day shred

Options
just bought the video today but didn't get weights.... Should I wait until I have weights or do 30 days no weights 30 days with weights

Replies

• I would try doing it with small weights. Before I as able to purchase actual weights (which they have at any target, walmart, or sports store) I used a couple of soup cans lol. It worked until I was able to get the real thing, which have proven to be way more comfortable to use. I'm a few day in with 3 pound weights. Good luck!
  • iieatFASHION
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last week and I lost 4 lbs from it. I dont have weights THIS IS GOING TO SOUND WEIRD BUT, I use frozen water bottles. I get two bottles of water freeze them and BOOM!! I have some weights but the dvd works fine with out weight. hope this helped!!!
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just started it today. I highly recommend the weights. They are cheap at Walmart. However, you can still go thru the motions. YOu burn more calories with them. Good luck.
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    sure do it without, either way it's tough so...
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I usually start with no weights & then add them in gradually rather than all at once. If I do too much too fast I know I won't last. But that's just me. :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I used my 5 lb weights I already had-very tough-id highly recommend using the 3 lb ones 1st
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    I have had the dvd for a while an tried it for a few days an got board of it but it was a tough work out...i bought a few different 10 minute solution dvds an there great an there's so many to choose from...but i think i might do the 30 day shred for the full period an see how it goes x x