hi everyone.

chefchazz
chefchazz Posts: 427 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
im new to mfp but not new to the struggle of getting healthy. i dropped 62lbs over a year and a half ago and find the scale creeping up. part of my gain is due to meds but i know im at fault for choices ive made this year. my commitment and will is disappearing by the day. im starting the weight watchers thingy this week and also stopping the meds(FINGERS CROSSED) so we shall see. i just refuse to gain all my weight back. feel free to help me out guys. excited about this page! :D

Replies

• GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Welcome! I hope you'll find MyFitnessPal to be as motivating and as encouraging as I do! Good luck!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Welcome! It's great to have support from people on the same journey as you are. Good luck with yours!
  • beachbound1023
    beachbound1023 Posts: 1 Member
    hello. i am back to this site after a year away. i had lapband done and wanted to know if anyone else did...
    amy
  • And she is my bestest friend! We are trying this journey once again..together!
  • Hey there! It is such a hard journey. I am thinking that this will be a great tool to help you DAILY with your willpower and motivation. It is so hard, and will never be "easy" but is something that has to be done.
    I am right there with you! Good luck this week, stay positive and in touch!
This discussion has been closed.