how long do you wait before

Options
you delete a friend? Do you delete when you get the first "hasn't logged in for 3 days" or a week, 2 weeks. I remember what it's like to be really, really excited about this site then slowly the excitement fades and before you know it I wasn't logging on at all. I have 1 friend, his name is Anthony, he would always send me an email saying, come back.....but he never deleted me. Thank you Anthony (yes, I'm talking to you). W/ the cap on 250 friends and us needing all of the motivation we can get, do you delete? Also, do you delete your friends that do not encourage or motivate you? Ones that never comment on your successes or struggles?

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i don't think i'd delete anyone unless they were mean or creepy. i haven't found this to be the case with any of my mfp friends yet.
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've only got one friend....if I deleted him ...let me think ...I wouldn't have any friends. :noway:
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I haven't deleted any at this point, but if they weren't logging in after a long enough time, I suppose I might delete them.

I comment here and there on other friends, but comments seem to run to extremes. I'm not sure I've ever seen a comment from a friend on my home page regarding anything I've done, and sometimes I'm the only one commenting for several other friends. On the other hand, there are some people who could probably log "3 calories burned passing gas, moderate effort" and have 4-5 replies every time - "You're doing great!" Heh, heh...
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, there are some people who could probably log "3 calories burned passing gas, moderate effort" and have 4-5 replies every time - "You're doing great!" Heh, heh...

LOL!!!!!