am i the only one on god's green earth...

Options
13»

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I use my phone for telephone calls. Although I can, I don't text, access internet or play games.
  • jamesadcox
    Options
    I have mine for work so they cant tell the difference not that it matters since I am the boss lol.
  • fatmumboo
    Options
    What's a cell phone, then? I have a megaphone.....
  • Taras630
    Options
    I just bought my iPhone and I love it. Honestly, I haven't gotten on a computer in awhile because I can do it on my phone. It helps because we're moving tomorrow and have the Internet shut off until then. :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have a droid,and while I love it for the fun little apps,and the fact that it was throught the app that I found this site.I dont like other things like the fact the battery dies fairly quick.But other than that I love it.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I have a tracfone that spends more time as an alarm clock then anything else.:tongue:

Same here!! I have basic text and can send a picture if I need to. None of that fancy stuff.
  • chickybabe05
    Options
    I think social networking is taking over the world.

I'd say in 10 years time, when someone is born, they will be issued with a facebook and twitter account! :laugh:

LMAO so agree.....

I can get internet access on my phone but i don't, mainly the cost puts me off that and i would never get anything else done....its bad enough with my computer let alone having it in my hand all day!!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I resisted the urge to get a higher end smart phone for years. I preferred having sleek phones that fit into my pockets or my smaller clutches or purses for example. You know those really really skinny clutches? No smart phone room in there..totally ruins it.
    Anyway I was really like dude I don't want to spend $200 on my phone bill because I'm basically a gadget junkie..I have a Clarisonic, Bodymedia fit monitor thingie, two Kindles, used to have PDA's..higher end ones before they were phased out and always bought the newest phones then I decided I'd wait for better versions of things and get out of the first adopter queue.

I waited until lets see..last year..for the iPhone 4 to be released before I purchased one. I was seriously skeptical about even liking it but I love it. I can do almost anything I'd want on it..the only thing is..I do charge it often because I run the battery down when I multitask.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! Ummmm i go out with you and you clearly see how it feeds into my addiction :)

YOU, my friend, are the epitome of an intervention in the making! lol
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Most of her friends had them in 2nd grade! UNreal.

i know! there were a few kids in my youngest son's kindergarten class that had them. no joke!

my s-i-l said said her 4 year old nephew got his own iphone for christmas....really?!?!?!? I thought it was crazy my 9 year old daughters friend had one. My kids ask all of the time but I think they are a waste of money. My husbands is a must have because he travels but mine is a plain jane cheapo that rarely gets used and like someone else said, it mostly serves as my alarm clock.

agreed! i don't even think my 13-year-old needs one! once the kids are driving, i believe it's a different story. but if you're 13, i know where you are (or SHOULD know where you are) at all times. and if "all of your friends" have a cell phone, you can borrow one of theirs;)